Someone Needs a Tetanus Shot

5/31/2008 2:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Is that a hickey on Amy Winehouse's neck??
Amy Winehouse
Good lord. Her London Bridge is gonna fall right off.

Sad

Amy Winehouse is one of the world's greatest new talents. She can and will make it big if she can just get rid of the demons. Ya think it was hard in Janis Joplin's, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison's day? Today is waaaay too tempting and she is very young. I would love to see her straighten herself out with her family's help, ditch B-l-a-k-e, find her inner strength. She's the greatest new talent and I hope we can hear lots more from her.

jef

yuck..I just tasted yesterdays lunch.

Sharona

If that is a hickey I would like to see the man, or woman, desperate enough to have to do this to her!

Lenn K.

FIBiker, this time I have to agree with you. This is not going to end well!!

Rico

can you say SKAG ? sure, there you go, i thought you could.

frogs and gravel

I think Amy is a GReat role model for all little girls. So what if she has a drug problem or ridiculous tattoos?
She has a great voice and has won several musical awards. I for one am going to go out and buy several
hundred life size posters of Amy and plaster them all over the neighborhood.

Seriously

Talented?? NOT!
She's a freakin psycho, cutting, drug addict who's on the fast track
to a body bag. She won't get help because she likes being a junkie.
Do you "fans" not get it??

Jontue22

Please would someone just hold her down and wash her face????? I can't stand it!!!!!! No wonder she had impetigo or whatever it was!! Imagine what the rest of her looks and smells like!!!

cavity creep

Yuck!

She looks like she need to go home and rot in the tub.

Susan B

Amy has a wonderful voice but it is so sad to see her abuse herself this way. She is such a pitiful little person. I hope she gets help before she ends up like Janis Joplin.

dawn

that is sad. she needs help. she hould just go away from the public eyte and go into recovery for a couple years ...

helena handbasket

what you've incorrectly identified as a hickey is actually a crack pipe burn, as is evident from the line through the middle and its placement.

jbird

Could be Kaposi's Sarcoma. If it is, I couldnt say I didnt see it coming!

Bettsie

If she doesn't want help, just leave her alone. It is possible to go to far for help, which she did. I feel sad for her Mom.

move over lutfi

I am just waiting to turn on the comp and see that she was found dead and alone. this is truly sad.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments