Linda Hogan Parties With Manboy

6/1/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In an effort to make the Hogan family look even worse, Linda Hogan took her 19-year-old Nick-a-like boytoy to the opening of Palms Place last night!

Llinda Hogan: Click to view pics!Charlie told us they are just friends -- because friends are typically all over each other at the Palms.

Of course classy Linda made sure Charlie-poo had a drink.

jackschitt

If this guy is really 19, how is it that he is being served alcohol?

Rdg7359

You can now add delinquency of a minor to their list of accomplishments.

What a family of low lifes. I can only hope that the judge slaps them with the same injunction that OJ got slapped with in that they will not be able to profit from Nick's prison stay. Any profits, should go to the victem's family.

Buwahahahahaha

Linda ia a no talent, shirt tail riding sheezer.
Now that she's dumped The Hulk, where will her next meal ticket come from?
I'd worry what my kids would think if they saw this crap in public.
But then, I'm no Linda Hogan.

moneymark

i think they been drinking to many budweisers

Hal

White Trash

FRS

I'm still not buying it. I still think their divorce is just a sham to try and hide their assets when they lose the civil suit. These people are despicable!

Marlb Man

How Pathetic can she get?

jane doe

Enjoy Your life Linda!!

yazzie

You go for it Linda! It is time to smile some,life still moves on. I hope all will be well with you soon. YES!

Bubblebunny

ICK.

Lainer

FRS. Of course their divorce is a scam. They even made it part of the "petition for divorce", (sorry, don't know the correct term), that their marriage was over BEFORE the so called accident. Tells you something right there.

Before I get myself in trouble, I have been e-mailing the Bollea's production company, agents, etc. It was pointed out to me by my son, this is not enough. My son has watched the shows, and will write down the products being advertised. I'll then start e-mailing them. No sponsors for your show, no show. Hopefully that will get them off the air.

yazzie

Linda, I love you ,your so very pretty when you smile. DONT WORRY BE HAPPY! I love The Hogans...however i hope they all will be happy. Iam so sad for all of thier troubles and the Graziona,s also. Iam sorry. Yes life still moves by us everyday iam very happy to see your getting on with your now. LETS ALL BE HAPPY!

ChemoBaby

Good for her! That boy is HOT and I hope he F&$&'s some sense into her!

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Y'all need to leave me alone! You don't understand my life at all!

So what if I am boinking a boy who is young enough to be my son? I was ALL ALONE AT THE BEACH HOUSE! I was ALL ALONE!

When I am ALONE, it means no one is paying attention to ME. Have you any idea how hard that is for an attention whore? It nearly killed me!

John's mother still has HER son! She gets to wipe his butt everyday! I haven't been able to wipe my Bubba Nicky Boy's butt for WEEKS!

Brookie is still "busy" with her daddy.

So I found a substitute for my Bubba. Big deal!

Yeah, so I have to get him completely loaded before he can stand to see me naked and forget taking off my bra again. I did that once, my boobies fell to my knees and he passed out! I had to give him mouth to mouth!

The only thing that should matter to any of you is if I am happy! Because it's all about ME ME ME ME ME ME! Y'all are insignificant! You have no money! You aren't famous! I am!

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!

Y'all can go to hell!

Donna

I don't understand this situation. Her son is in jail and she is out partying with a boy that is old enough to be her son?

What gives? This family is seriously screwed up!