Denise Richards: C.U. Next Tuesday

6/2/2008 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards reality show is so heinous -- apparently she's decided it's edgy to use the word c**t. And in case you miss her saying it on the show, she repeats it ad nauseam.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Liz

That is a disgusting word and is never used by a LADY.......................so, I guess this tells you exactly what Denise is!

bubala

Classless, used up, embarassment as a mother AND woman.

just wondering

Lovely Denise. Nice role model for her kids. I'm sure they will enjoy watching mom at work. Well at least they can watch Dads show. Sort of.

jeff

great looking tit

rj

Could she get any nastier? What a SKANK!

jonalisa

I agree with you, the woman at the desk did not look like she deserved that at all.
And to speak like that on national television, being a mother.
She seems out of control. This should not be a t.v. show.
She is going to ruin her children's lives.
What a shame that is is considered entertainment.........though, I was just entertained to be honest........
shame on me too!! ahaha

SoliZ's_GuRl

for real she used it like ten times on that episonde....and she freely addmitted that she loves "sexy men with big d*cks" i thought that too was totally classless, this show is NOT helping!

ThirstyThursday

Is it sad or pathetic, I can't decide......

rj

Thanks Jane Fonda for breaking that barrier, that didn't need to be broken! Another OLD SKANK!

~Cora

I like Denise... and who hasn't met a C**nt?? I know a few! Give her a break people, why so much hate and negative energy towards her, when she married that pervert she was in love, and now somehow shes the bad guy? I don't get you all... Denise if you are reading this...keep your chin up.. I think you are great!

God

HEY DENISE...CHARLIE MARRIED HIMSELF A BEAUTIFUL...SMART & SELF SUPPORTING WOMAN...MS MUELLER MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE THAE SKANK YOU ARE...SHE WILL NEVER PIMP OUT ANY FUTURE KIDS WITH CHARLIE...SHE WILL NEVER TAKE HER BEST FRIEND HUSBAND AWAY.......SHE WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT HERSELF ( UNLIKE YOU SKANK, SHE HAS A JOB WITHOUT WHORING HER KIDS OUT)...SHE LOOKS HONEST...AND NOT LIKE SOME NASTY SKANK LIKE YOU. CHARLIE SHOULD BE PROUD...A BEAUTIFUL WIFE...A GREAT SHOW. IF ONLY HE CAN GET THOSE GIRLS AWAY FROM DENISE THE SKANK!!!!

Go Gators

you all need to stfu. who cares, honestly? the press is completely destroying her image and i personally would have done worse than that. she seems like a nice, down to earth person and a great mother. and she's pretty.

Liz

This girl is nothing but trash.

enough

Wow. I'm glad I decided not to watch her show. I feel sorry for her girls. Hopefully they will spend more time with their dad. He may have a past but he definitely seems more stable now than Denise does.

By the way, Denise needs to get over Richie. She brings him up every chance she gets.

celebutaunter77

We as women are very offended by that word, I've never understood why it is sooo much worse than any other word, but for some reason, it is. What is the male equivilant? The one word that men think is truly horrible? Opinions??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments