Denise Richards -- Hypocrite of the Year

6/2/2008 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise Richards thinks paps asking her daughters about dad Charlie Sheen gettin' hitched this weekend is "inappropriate."

Whoring them out on a reality show where she screams the c-word, however, is perfectly fine.

somebody

If a pap came up to my kids and asked them a question, I would be pissed off, too. I think that's what she meant. No one has the right to start up a conversation with your young children.

pgpgpg

EVERYONE IS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE PERFECT, BUT INDEED YOU ARE NOT!! EVERYONE IS HUMAN AND I ABSOLUTELY LIKE DENISE, SHE MADE IT ON HER OWN, BUT SHE MEET A MAN THAT WE ALL NEW WOULD GO OUT ON HER, GOOD FOR HER FOR LEAVING HIM. (SHEEN), SHE IS ABSOULTLY FUNNY, AND I HAD NO IDEA HOW MUCH SHE LOVES ANAMALS..... YOU GO GIRL AND KEEP IT REAL, YOU NEED A LATINA WITH YOU SO YOU WONT SAY NOTHING WE WILL.....

TeamDenise

Good Grief! I wish you people would sit back & look at what you are actually saying! All of those that are knocking her for cussing on her show & you are doing the same thing here...so what makes you any better! If you type it, surely you say it to!
I have seen both episodes of Denise's show & I personally thought they were pretty good....AND GUESS WHAT...I am a mom (GASP)! Get over yourselves & leave the poor girl alone!
Wait until Brooke Mueller gets pregnant & Charlie starts hittin up those prostitutes again...then Brooke will be a single pregnant lady! Are you going to bash her saying she should have known better...oh wait yes you will because everyone of you know them personally!
Get over yourselves people & stop judging someone you don't even know!

thegrvygrl

I am not a big fan of Denise. However, her children are rarely on the show.

wowwhocares

Go Denise! If cussing is all they can say bad about you then you're doing much better than most! I'm glad she's doing the reality show. How many reality shows have had their own children on??? This is not a new thing people. Go attack the ones who are really screwing up such as the lohans, the hiltons, the hogans, the spears, etc. Gimme a break.

kim

Wait what? Im so confused why is asking them if they had fun at a wedding innappropriate? Makes no sense?

kim

Suzanne - a potty mouth like most moms? I know hundreds of mothers who dont cuss. Cussing is sign of weakness and it is totally inappropriate to cuss around children. It makes classy women look classless and intelligent women appear dumb. Its just tacky any way you slice it. Whenever Denise cusses t makes me cringe because she is beautiufl and it just make her "ugly"

Kami

Denise took on this TV show to tell HERSIDE to show people who she really is, I think she has done damage to herself, yes she does curse around her kids, the first TV episode the kids were there alot. and you cant go from cursing like that to not doing it in a second when the kids walk in, come on, if she talks like that when the kids are not there, she talks like that when they are...

teamdenise

SHE'S RIGHT....PERIOD

Comments by dummies

I agree with Denise, it was totally inappropriate for a stranger to ask innocent children ANY questions !! The only hypocrites are TMZ for supporting the paps in seeking out her children to ask such things. What if it was 1 of you're kids TMZ?

theosuperstar

That comment was inappropriate and would have been cruel if those girls were old enough to understand. Her ex husband will be divorced in a year. What is this his third? If anyone needs to get a life it is him. Any broad stupid enough to get involved with a guy that habitually gets married is only running on two cylinders.

Raul Duke's attorny

Her kids are on the show less than all the pets. They are in the background at most. Cheap shot TMZ !
I'd date her ! And give her better advice.

nutymom

you say whore i think of Charlie Sheen he is a PIG what is wrong with people that they cant see this.he will do the same thing with his new wife and kid someone snip him quick

Salena510

WHORING HER KIDS OUT? THAT IS JUST HORRIBLE THAT THEY WROTE THAT ABOUT HER, SO ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT EVERYBODY THAT HAS REALITY TV SHOWS AND THE ONES WHO SELLS THERE BABY'S PICTURES TO THE MAGAZINES, ARE THEY WHORING OUT THERE KIDS TOO? I THINK EVERYONE NEEDS THE BACK UP OFF DENISE RICHARDS SHE AINT DOIN NOTHING WRONG.....

fuckedoff

lol....I like her....and who hasnt cursed at their kids.....i forgot, you are all saints.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments