T.I. Gets Justice, Bev Hills Style

6/2/2008 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. is living proof -- felons have more fun.

The dude is awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty to felony firearms charges -- and the restrictions on the interim are a son of a bitch. He can go to Mr. Chow, but he's not allowed to go to Villa.

Each day he works, he's allowed to stay out until 1:00 AM. The only major restriction -- he can't go to clubs or bars, but he can go to restaurants that are pretty much just like clubs. Hence Mr. Chow last night.

Lady Justice is indeed blind.

Mike

FIRST!

Ooooo Noooo!

Sending this looser to jail only bumps-up his street cred. You want to send this jerk a lesson? Kick him off the team for two seasons like Vick. All of a sudden he's just another nobody that can't pay the bills on his Mack Daddy house or bling.

Pa Chick

He is not a ball player, he is a rapper. But he will go to jail and us tax payers will have to pay for his sorry a**!

gary wichard

See here ya'll startin one mo gain with this here racist mess talkin out ya neck tryin to git all up in T.I. business. Shut yo azz,T.I. done talk his business with a judge and a lawyer and don't need you to go talkin for him nor apointin out the obvious situation. Yes T.I can go to eat chinese food. Do you have a problem with that because he is black?TI is an artist and a businessman for real o.k.that employs many folks and pays lotsa dollas to the U.S. tax man thank you very much so he can proceed and do what he need to do with out you sturrin up mess.Ya'll need to back up o.k. TI we with you baby doll, you belif that ok

Pedro Koreatown

I pretty sure he stopped by K-Town and smoked some of that Triple OG!

ShoddyReporter

Just wanted you all at TMZ to know that you are kind of late on your reporting. T.I. has already been sentenced. He has to do 1,000 hours of community service and then some time next year he will serve a year.

how dumb

That's odd.. I work in the criminal system and where I live, when you are on house arrest with work release you can't go anywhere but to work and back. If one of my clients were caught on camera at Mr. Chow, their house arrest would be revoked immediately. No stops in between...

Jster

I ain't hating TI but that's the american way. He who has paper get's over on the manOnly in USA............. He who lives in poverty get's the rap.......................... GOD BLESS AMERICA.......................Hustle on Playa....

mikevick

I woked on the MTV Movie awads last night and the post party. TI was there for a long time, and seemed to be having a great time. He comes off as a good guy, really. Treating complete strangers as long time friends. This guy isnt a murderer, so what if he was into some guns and drugs at one point. I know that has gotta sound crazy....but lving in any major city, LA, for example, its normal.
No doubt his sentence, is unique, to say the least, but there are some people that can benefit from it, like his young fans. I do not condone relaxed laws for celebs, most of them are arrogant pricks that deserve alot worse in life, but TI justs seems legit to me. They should also make him pay all the costs involved with his trial, and encarceration, its not like he cant afford it.

SOLOSTAR08

HE WAS ALREADY SENTENCED 1 YEAR 1,00000 HOURS COMMUNITY SERVICE JAIL TIME STARTS NEXT YEAR.
YES HE'S A SMART BUSINESSMAN, THAT DID STUPID S____T!!!!!!

Color of Justice

EbonyTonisha

Are you serious? Go back to school and get an education. The come back and post a better comment supporting an ignorant a** rapper who promotes violence and thinks all women are hoes, bitc**s, and sluts.