Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DD

Sure she looks good----it's called PLASTIC SURGERY. At least whoever did it did a decent job.

gryphon50

I think her plastic surgeon should get the Nobel Prize or something. She looks fantastic.

Robin

She's still as beautiful as I remember her.

Robin

BTW, DD is an idiot. no way she had plastic surgery. Jealous much?

Liz

No plastic sugery for her! That gorgeous face is as natural as they come.............DD is just wishing she could have a face lift!

Food4thought

Oh wow! She's still very beautiful. She and Jaclyn Smith have aged the best of all the angels. She reminds of Christy Brinkley... ageless!

bb

BEAUTIFUL

kma

why did she have to have plastic surgery? Why cant she just be pretty DD? Some people age nicely, I think she looks great. Im so sick of everybody on here having nothing to say but negative comments, grow up!

Drop dead

Yea.. She looks fantastic.. I'd do her.. again =)

sunniski

When I was a little girl we would play "Charlie's Angel's", I would always be Cheryl Ladd and my friends would pick Kate Jackson, Jacquelin Smith and of course Farrah Fawcett. I looked up to her and always thought she was the most beautiful angel of them all. It is so nice to see how good she looks in her 50's!

Ice Water

I'm not jealous at all....but she's been airbrushed...and had tons of work, be it Botox, chemical peels, etc. She looks lovely, but she's had stuff done! And again, not jealous...just calling em the way I see em!

alex

btw robin, you're the idiot...OF COURSE, she has had plastic surgery and she does look gorgeous! someone did a great job! she was beautiful to begin with and still is.,,nonetheless, she is a cheater, and guess what? i'm jealous!

just wondering

She has taken good care of herself and it shows!!...doesn't drink, doesn't smoke and has always wore hats and avoided the sun!, plus she has perfect bone structure!

Dave

DD you're way off base, she's a natural beauty, not too may of those in ourlifetime

Daneen

She did not have plastic surgery...if she did she would have touched up the wrinkles under her eyes. She's just naturally gorgeous!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments