Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

mca

I would imagine she has had plastic surgery, BUT she also clearly has done her maintenance! FYI, celebs who have lots of video of themselves when they were younger often get the best results b/c the plastic surgeon can see how they looked when they were younger. Sela Ward is an excellent example.....and now, Cheryl Ladd is as well.

chris

yes she did have plastic surgery. It is a shame because she didn't need it. Whoever did it did a very good job because they didn't have to do'much'--but it still happened and that is such a shame

melissa b

BOTOX + FACELIFT = the JOKER

Denise

She looks great!

SR

Cheryl is gorgeous! If you have watched any of the episodes of "VEGAS" -- with Cheryl looking stunning in the clothes they give her to wear -- there would be no surprise.

John Q Public

I would still do her in a second. She had a c-section. She's still as tight as a drum.

jbird

I'd still do her!

Lisi

Maybe not plastic surgery, but definitely some Botox in that forehead!

Gary Lewis

I am amazed at how good she looks.... and she has always been so down-to-earth.... THAT is a role model for young women.... Intelligent, successful, nice, and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

sandy

can we say botox? its hollywood!!!!! its a requirement that you dont age

JWM

I think Ms. Ladd was hot in her 20's and is even more beautiful in her 50's. By looking at her, I find it impossible to tell
if she's had any help along the way. Being that I'm 2 yrs. older than she and having been around the world, literally, I just
refuse to believe that anyone or thing has touched her face. Take a look at Joan Rivers or Bruce Jenner. They're plastics are
horrible!!!! To quote an old addage,"she's like a fine bottle of wine, she just gets better with age".

SassyLdy

she doesn't have that "stretched" look of plastic surgery. I doubt she has had it. Have you seen recent pics of Mary Tyler Moore? Sad

celebutaunter77

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm" (from the movie "Friday")

Joanne

Cheryl looks beautiful--- the same as she did "back then." By the way, I read many years ago, that Christie Brinkley was "52". It is still written year after year, she is 52, She is now 58 years old. Come on, Christie, tell the truth!! Cheryl does!!!!

D