Good Morning, Angel

6/3/2008 2:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 56-year-old resurfaced at a charity event in L.A. recently, looking heavenly.
Cheryl Ladd
Cheryl recorded an album in 1970 as part of Josie and the Pussycats.

In 2005, Cheryl wrote her autobiography "Token Chick: A Woman's Guide to Golfing with the Boys."

COMMENTS

UrbanRube

I waited on her once in Malibu, and she was unpretentious, undemanding, and a good tipper. A tiny little thing.

karagirl52

Why does everyone think if someone looks good at 50 plus she has had something done? I just turned 52 and can easily pass for a woman in her thirties plus I date younger guys all the time! Its called genetics alot of the time plus I agree that it is how you have lived your life don't abuse your body it will show when you get older!Kudos to Cheryl Ladd she looks good!!

Cassandra

I think everybody needs to stop hating on the woman I think she looks great and i do not think she has had any plad=stic surgery down on her some people age well and others don't but in her case I think she aged well my mother is in her 50's and she looks really good for her age I can't walk in the street with her without someone thinking she is my sister and I know for a fact she has not have had any surgery done it's called eating well and exercising and maintaing your inner beauty. So please do us all a favor and stop hating on the lady she looks good and that's it. You go girl

Ralph

She's a classic beauty. That's why she has aged so gracefully and beautifully.

Tick

Botox maybe. But not full on surgery.

lucy

She was always my very favorite angel. Love Jaclyn, too.
Who cares if she had plastic surgery? At 56, I hope I'll have some.
She's definetly lovely.

Glenwood

as beavis once said "Boi-oi-oing"!

christina miller

I really dont care what she has had done, she looks great, and more power to her!

Jerkygirl

Yes, she had plastic surgery. Look at the way her lips turn up at the ends like the Joker. However, she doesn't look too bad because she took a more natural approach.

Big Kris

She does look great but she has had several surgeries. But it looks like she might have stopped. (Maybe she goes to Jaclyn Smith's surgeon?) At one point, Cheryl was on the verge of becoming Chinese. Check out some of her Lifetime movies. Thank god they fixed her eyes. She also has that wide Joker smile. This is an exceptional photo of her.

cj

She's still as hot as she was then - whatever she's been doing - I'd still wanna do her - and btw to the peeps - she has been or was a major smoker for years.......

ANGEL

I WILL TELL THE TRUTH , I'M AN EXPERT , SHE HAS NOT DONE ANY SURGERY , BUT SHE HAS TAKEN CARE OF HERSELF VERY GOOD THAT INCLUDED GOOD EATING HABIT, NO DRINKING OR SOMKING OR ANY OTHER THINGS THAT COULD HAVE HAD ANY BAD EFFECT ON YOUR SKIN, THE OLNY THING SHE HAS DONE IS BOTOX WHICH IS CONSIEDRED NOTHING, SHE IS NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND I ALWAYS I CONSIDERED HER THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHARLIES ANGEL ( OF THE 4 OTHERS) I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE HAS LOOKS LIKE GRACE KELLY.

ANGEL

I MEANT, SHE REMIND ME OF GRACE KELLY , ( I ALWAYS THOUGHT SHE LOOKS LIKE GRACE KELLY)

H L C Van Layden

CHERYL NOT ONLY LOOKS LIKE GRACE KELLY, SHE PLAYED GRACE IN A TV MOVIE {IN EITHER1983-OR 1984

p1tey1

She looks like Vanna White.