Nick Hogan is Egg McScrewed

6/3/2008 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan can't wait for breakfast -- if he's lucky, because like it or not, breakfast is at 3:30 AM.
Click to view photos!
Take a look at Nick's cell. It's from late century minimalist modern, fitted with a stainless steel shower and toilet. There's also a mirror for him to face himself.

He's let out of his cage one hour a day, for recreation -- hopefully, not driving.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Liz

It is exactly what he deserves.............but, I think he should have to share it with Bubba!

breaker

im glad they havent given in and let him out just cause its harder than he thought. should have thought about that before racing and ruining his friends life. spoiled brat should never be allowed to drive again in his life.

Ted

bend over nick

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

It's spelled steel.

jef

Mommmmmmy help me.....

Are u Serious

Well what do I see? Nick has a window after all. If only he were as tall as his daddy!

No sympathy for the dude. He's got to serve 8 months, his "friend" has a life sentence. Grow up!

Brandon

Nice shower!

INTERNET DATING VIDEOS!!!!!

Anna

stainless steal is spelled Stainless STEEL
And his frickin cell is bigger then my frickin dorm room and I had to share with another girl who was a pig and never cleaned up after herself.
Nick better stop his act of "feel sorry for me because I all most killed my "friend" and hes in a coma. And my cell is smaller then my bathroom."

YEAH shut up.

Crack Whore

Wake up bitch. Time to eat!

CD

does that breakfast come with a booster shot from a guy named bubba?

bananapartypants

I hate this kid

DARK MEAT ONLY

It would pain me to no end to see a child of mind in those cramp living quarters. My heart would bleed endlessly,
I don't think Nick intentionally cause the accident. Many of you don't realize it could be your child driving some friend and in the same type of accident. Certainly, you wouldn't want your child to waste away in jail for their entire life. Young kids sometimes do dumb things their brain are not fully develop and they think they're infallible.

Fernando Valenzuela

I hope his dinner is tubesteak between buns.

smb

The minute this brat turns 18 the judge should give him a choice 4 years in jail or 4 years in the marines. Either way this brat is going to get an education on life. It's all about choices, my friends.

AndyDick@comcast.net

You little wimp,Nick. You are now crowned Nicole Hogan. Get behind the Grazianos and Boycott anything Hogan.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments