Xtina: For a Good Time, Ditch Hubby!

6/3/2008 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera had a crazy night at LAX in Vegas this weekend -- whenever her husband wasn't around.

While the "Dirrty" bird bounced all over her cute blonde friend, Jordy parked in their booth. Even Verne Troyer looked like he was having more fun ... and he was flipping everyone off.

jane doe

#1 You are DISGUSTING!!

jane doe

To:"I'd do her" Didn't Your Mommy nurse You? lol

Twinker

When she up there on the ledge, she likes to have a night out with the girls.
If ya catch my drift.

wtf

Looks like she could benefit from some dance lessons. Maybe Britney can teach her.

wtf

Is TMZ saying she danced and was all over that girl when her hubby stepped away and then sat back down playing innocent before he got back to see what she was doing?

kim

Her poor baby. Hey heres my mom wasted and partying while Im at home w/nanny =( She obviously prefers partying over parenting - how sad.

VeronicaE

Oh! This must be the new meaning of motherhood.

oh brother

Looks like it's time for her to pay a visit to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Dawn Day

Class act! Makin' her baby proud.

kris

CLASSY!

UGH

Wh0re.

lissabell

I'm sure this is a stupid question but is it just me or after she had her baby she seems to be partying a lot harder and frequent. I rarely remember seeing her out and about partying all time. Now she had a baby she's out alot. I know some of you will say she's allowed to go, I'm a young mom too and went out. That's not my point. She never behaved like this prior to getting preggers. Frankly I think she got a boob job too while in the hospital after giving birth. She just blamed the big boobs on breast milk. She is obviously not breast feeding (I know you can store your milk but she goes and drinks to much to be able to save it). If she's not breast feeding her boobs would have gone back down by now.

I used to like her but she is not a classy lady at all. She actually is starting to act like a slut.

wtf

TMZ is she drinking when she goes out? She breast feeds and could really be hurting her baby.

gryphon50

going out once in a while is ok but all the time is ridiculous. You're just having your nanny raise your kid. That's why all of these celebrity kids end up being such whack jobs.

CHRIS

no number 12 its not that she is partying more now. it is just that since she is now a mom sites like tmz want to make her out to be a monster. i have only seen two stories about her being out and about. so what if she out. i guess when you have children you are supposed to give up everything. parents can go have a good time as well. also from what i saw it didn't look that crazy to me. she wasn't dancing like a whore so i don't see what the big deal is. she danced for a few seconds and then sat down with her husband. i just don't see the story here

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments