Gloria Allred

In Pissing Match

6/5/2008 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pissing MatchGloria Allred has a message for the Bev Hills Hotel -- urine trouble now!

Allred claims her client -- a lady who looks just like a dude -- was "humiliated" when she was thrown out of the women's restroom at the hotel. Allred says her client dresses like a man but proved to security she had right equipment for entry. Nonetheless, Allred smells blood, because the lady was tossed from the hotel.

And here's a shocker -- Gloria's holding a news conference at noon PT with the lady who will be wearing the same getup she wore on the fateful day.

Yes, we'll be live streaming it. Wouldn't miss that for the world.

rjinchi

who is this attention whore and why does she feel the need to hold a press conf every time one of her clients farts? Better yet, why do news folks find this ambulance chaser news worthy?

Gregg

BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!!

hot snot

tmz - i love you for the live streams from Gloria's....she makes me laugh

annoyed

How about a new slogan?

TMZ: Worthless News About People You Either Dont Know Or Don't Give A Crap About Anyway.

Joy

ah see I read the word pissing and I just assumed kim slutashian would be in this article!

DingDong DingDong

To damn bad. Another Queer humiliated.

annoyed

RJinchicago hit the nail square on the head. I agree 100%.

Green Is Good

I can't STAND Gloria Allred. Yet I can't look away when the bitch starts yapping. Damn my morbid curiosity!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If it looked like a dude, it should have gone the hell in the "MENS" room in the first place. Here's a questions for you "lesbians"..............If you love women so much, why does a percentage of you have to dress and act like a man????
Please explain. I'm not trying to make fun of this, I really would like to know. I don't get it.

celebutaunter77

or how about...

TMZ- Worthless news about worthless Celebrities for people who like to read worthless news about worthless Celebrities and if you don't give a crap about them anyway, then why are you here.

Ya, sounds good.

LAME

Dammnnnnn - how many clients does this woman have now???

SNL should do a skit about Gloria showing up around any corner where trouble looms with the song from Ghost Busters in the background - who ya gonna call?? Gloria Allred!!!

Emilio

#10 I was talking to a friend of mine about just that the other day..Also before anyone gets all up in arms about it that also goes for gays. Why do so many gays act so feminine if they hate women?

celebutaunter77

what ev errrr~ Yes, I would like to know the answer to this as well, I have always wondered about that. Same with gay men though, some like them really feminine, strange.

hehe

Question for what ev errr: assuming you are a heterosexual male--if you love women so much, why do YOU act and dress like a man?

Anyway, butch lesbians who dress and act like dudes just want to be dudes.

celebutaunter77