Gloria's Client: I Won't be D**ked Around

6/5/2008 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was jock blocked from the Bev Hills Hotel for dressing like a man was overcome by emotion as she explained the humiliation of getting s**tcanned from the can.

Kelli

I hope I never run into her in a public restroom. Surely she gets looks from ladies evertime she enters one.

annoyed

Wow, this is just te**ible. Absolutely aw**l. How can this **** ha**en? I am shocked and a**alled at this.

Can we play hangman now?

Ali

We need to create a 3rd bathroom for the inbetween people!

celebutaunter77

It's just like when a beeeeot*h dresses in a micro-mini with her t*ts hanging out, and gets pissed when someone makes a comment about her being a whore. Well, what do you expect? YOUR WEARING THE UNIFORM.

That is NASTY

THIS IS DISCRIMINATION - SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO DRESS LIKE THAT. WHERE IS AL SHAARPTON!

Fan Since 2007!!!

I agree with a lot of the posters here. Getting kicked out wasn't enough, the ladies should've beat the S**T out of him/her if they thought it was a man

God

13. Gloria Alred is a constant source of entertainment, BUT ON THE REAL, it does suck that the BH Hotel embarrassed and humiliated this woman. I feel for her.

Yes, she does look like a guy, and her being confronted by security is understandable, but I do not think that is the issue here. The issue is the way that security treated her after they confronted her. Security should not have harassed her, humiliated, her, and forced her to prove that she is a woman by showing them her parts.

BH Hotel security was abusive, and out of order. YOU GO GIRL!!!

Posted at 5:10PM on Jun 5th 2008 by jess600

just have to say.......JESSE600 IS ONE BIG STUPID IDIOT! DRESS LIKE A MAN, LOOK LIKE A MAN....THEN I WOULD SUSPECT YOU ARE A MAN.................SHE IS TRYING TO GET SOME MORE MONEY FOR THAT SEX CHANGE OPERATION...CAUSE SHE LOOKS MORE A MAN THAN I DO...AND I AM A BODY BUILDER

Me

Gloria Allred is a joke.

Of course women would freak out when "it" walked in....I have no issue with trans-genders, transsexuals etc, but this is ridiculous. I get the feeling the "it" set it up so she could sue. Did she really think women wouldn't think she was a man?...i doubt it. I bet she usually dresses normal, can't afford the beverly hills hotel, and set them up.

Bubblebunny

OK, we took a vote. We ALL (17) say it's a MAN. The whole office voted. Gloria, STOP messing with us ! Did it used to be a woman ? Or is the he/she half - way there with the operation, like, feminity pending ? If you do not look like a girl, then better dress and act like a girl, if you want Carte' Blanche as far as the Ladies Room goes, for darn sake !!! We (16 attorneys & 1 legal secretary have spoken. That's it from Chicago.

hot snot

i don't care if she is upset about the "way they approached it" SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN! she has got to know people think she is a man on first sight. you'd think that she would have learned by now, but nope. She still cries like a girl.

i don't care how she wants to live her life, to each his own. But don't go crying like a baby when you make yourself look like something, and then cry when someone believes you are.

you cannot have it all!

observer

#15 Pinky...that was hilarious! And I bet you look good in your skin. Fat is phat! You go!

Kelli

She looks like that guy from The Sopranos.

Seattlelite

If I walked into a restroom and saw that in there, I'd scream, run out and get security! She totally looks like a man
I'm curious if this person did that in order get a lawsuit going for some $$, or if it always dresses like that?
If this goes to trial I would think that info, will come out .

melody90405

I would have tazered her if she walked into the ladies room while I was there. She's lucky she didn't get worse from the security. Good for the hotel for protecting their guests. So, if a child was in the restroom and traumatized by this person walking in would Gloria Allred be all over the TV holding press conferences against the hotel for not protecting them and demanding money for pain and suffering? She needs to be investigated for her ethics violations and litigious practices. This is totally abuse of the system.

sand kat

If I was in the bathroom when this woman came in, I would of called security right away. She knows that the way she looks is going to stir trouble. Not only does she look male, but scary too, like a burgler in that outfit. They did the right thing and Gloria needs to get laid.