John Mayer's Drive of Shame

6/5/2008 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So imagine his surprise -- or lack thereof. John Mayer drove home yesterday in Jennifer Aniston's car, for all the pappers to see.

Apparently Johnny boy wanted to play it safe and drive legally, cause the other day, in front of TMZ, he got popped for driving an unregistered vehicle.

Hope the Lakers can score like John tonight.

SueBee

really..who cares?

CoolGirl2008

Loser.

Gregg

BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!! BA BA BOOEY!!!

RITE ING KLAS

I think you meant, "pappers" as in papparazi, not "papers" as in newspapers?

jfp

"I hate it when I have to drive around taking pictures of myself"

celebutaunter77

he seems like a real nice guy!

ah come on now, you don't think I, (master of celebutaunting) would be so kind do you?

he's a smug f**k!

there, that's better.

dawn

Wow i didn't realize that these guys go right up to the front yard it's kind of creepy.

annoyed

Well at least TMZ took a day off yesterday from stalking this guy. I really dont see the fascination. Kinda dull really......yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn.

JolieIsFake

He seems nice enough. I hope he's really good to her. Love her!

patricia

I cant stand John Mayer. He is such a player and he is just weird. Not a big fan of Jen Aniston either, but what the hell is she doing??? Why is she going out with this loser!!

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Glad someone likes using my name. At least they agree with what I would have said if I were actually poster no. 8 1:40 p.m. Changing my name now.

the loser

isn't the GT registered, so why the F is he driving her car

Moose Karloff

Are either of these people supposed to be important?

rachelle

DO ANY OF YOU PEOPLE REALLY KNOW JOHN OR JENNIFER PERSONALLY?
WHAT THEY DO AND WHAT THEY THINK IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. THEY ARE NOT HURTING ANYONE, NEITHER OF THEM
ARE MARRIED. THEY ARE DATING AND HAVING FUN .DO OTHER PEOPLE (FRIENDS, FAMILY, ETC.) TELL YOU WHO TO DATE???
I HAVE A FEELING MOST OF YOU HAVE NO LIFE AND JUST SIT AROUND READING TMZ AND WRITING NASTY CRAP ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE....WHO DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST.

AG

God, the paparazzi are soooo annoying. Don't we have stalking laws? That would drive me nuts. If that's the price celebrities pay for fame, they can have it. I don't need to be rich!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments