Britney to Sean P: Shhhhh ... I'm On the Phone

6/6/2008 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Britney Spears is making some progress with her kids -- but she's gotta lose that damn cell phone.

As TMZ first reported, the pre-5150 Britney often ignored Sean Preston and Jayden James during her visits with them. Yesterday was better -- she's giving S.P. and J.J. some face time, but Spears still spent more hands-on time text messaging than touching her boo boos.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kyle

id like to touch her booboos, and im not talking about her kids

Valerie

stupid whore

Tangie

Sundress and winter boots. Nice.She is the most worthless thing around. Those boys are in for a hellish life!

rachel

She's the one who made her kids fetch her cigarettes,
calling them lollipops
'Get mama her lollipops'

shut up tmz

Why don't you people leave her the hell alone. Grow the hell up and find other things more constructive.

Me

Her pa doesn't want her to get the kids back....that's why he's getting her out to work each day....alcoholic pa spears will do whatever it takes to keep milking his cash cow.

That is NASTY

SHE DOES NOT HAVE TIME FOR THEM. I'M GLAD SHE HAS A DRESS ON TO KEEP LIL BRITNEY COOL.

THEMOMMA

NOW THAT'S QUALITY TIME !!!!!!! NAUUUUUUUGHT

my3boys

Just because the pics show her on the phone, doesn't mean that she is on the phone ALL of the time! I'm a stay at home with 3 boys, when the phone rings...I answer it! She is doing normal things and people need to lay off her! Do you all really believe that she doesn't touch her kids...I'm sure she hugs them and loves on them at all times, but when the paps are in your face about everything, you can't win...

Tangie

She is still a tub of lard.

Me

Her father is working her to the bone...daily Bally appearances, sound studios, recording, tv appearances etc.....of course she's busy on the phone...her dad and the court have basically said she has to work harder and make more money or her dad will forever be in control.

The poor girl is being forced to work in the midst of a breakdown to support all the leeches in her family.

mom

Thank the Lord there's no one spying on me... I use the phone while watching my kids!! What a horrible mother I am. Sometimes I even use the computer.... I should be locked up! I read magazines too, and do the laundry, and clean the toilets, and wash the floors, and vacuum, and wash the dishes. Call the psych ward!!! I'm out of control and don't look and play with my kids every second of the day!

(you're all idiots)

bekah

Jesus, leave her alone. If the media scrutinized every single thing you did with your kids, I doubt you would look any better than her. Can't the girl just live her life in peace. It's not like she is choosing to go out on the town where she know the paps will be, she is in the privacy of her own home, Give her a break and get a life!

sandykay

I see mom's at the park, eating out and at the malls talking on the phone leting there kids run around acting crazy all the time. SO now Brit can't talk on the phone when the kids are there, How many times have you told your kids to be quite because your on the phone??

Annonymous -

cell phones could cause cancer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments