Teacher -- Hot for Hogan?

6/6/2008 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The suspect in one of Florida's most notorious teacher sex cases has written a letter to Nick Hogan in jail.
Click to read the letter!
Cops say 29-year-old former teacher Stephanie Ragusa tried to pass the note to Nicky, but was intercepted before it reached him (a copy was eventually delivered).The letter was "not sexual in nature" (darn) -- it essentially encouraged him to keep his chin up. What, is she looking for a date?

Ragusa has pleaded not guilty to having sex with several teenagers while she was a teacher at a local Florida middle school. While she sits in jail awaiting trial, she's been barred from contacting any of her alleged victims.

She's apparently still able to reach out to other teenage boys.

LadyG

The St. Pete Times printed the letter. *shakes head* In it she says pretty much that her and Nick are the victims and society is to blame.

THE BOSS

SHE NEEDS A BAG OVER HER HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Teef

Nick's probably already got his chin up...with some nuts sitting on it! BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tom

I'd hit it....

Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be slut-whores

Nick,

We don’t know each other but we are both in similar situations with the media + a high degree of public scrutiny. If you are anything like me, I’m sure you receive tons of “fan mail” each day from total strangers who say pretty much anything you can think of. I just want you to know that you are not alone. And for what it is worth, I can sympathize with the dynamics of your case, esp. in light of the public. It’s not us, Nick, but something “off” with society, that our situations garner more attention + print than the president, the election, or even an earthquake killing thousands. Nothing prepares you for nor prevents it; sensationalism. I have only been here 1 month in administrative confinement, due entirely to my case’s “high profile status.” I’ve honestly, not been following your case, except in hearing that our names are mentioned frequently on the news. Keep your head up and never lose sight of the light at the end of the tunnel. You have more people supporting + pulling for you than you will ever know. I believe the character of an individual is measured over the long haul. And I have no doubt that you will rise above your current surroundings having experienced a personal inner growth known only to yourself in these many hours of isolation. You remain in my prayers,

Stephanie Ragusa

arukidnme

misery loves company, deviants can almost always find each other.

arukidnme

#17, a little humor can lighten up this sick sad situation LOL

Russ

Unbelievable. This woman is simply a PREDETOR. Plain and simple. If a man did this, he'd never get out!

FRS

LOL at chicken stripper. That sh*t was funny!

ZODAC

More jealous haters out there! Interet tough guys wow! Living out there enter selfs!

FRS

ZODAC :What does "Living out there enter selfs" mean? Seriously? The grammar is so poor that I genuinely have no idea what you are trying to say.

FRS

BTW, while I'm here a "Hogan fan" posted the link to Brooke's new show so that we could tell her what we think. I encourage you to do just that. I let them know that I would be boycotting the show and why. Here is the link :

Tina

She has handwriting like a 14 year old girl. Looks like nothing about her ever matured into a real woman.

Jon Bodack

It's a shame that this lady, former middle school teacher, Stephanie Ragussa, would write Nick while he's in jail and also while she's in jail awaiting trial where she's accused of having sex with some of her students, etc.

patsy ramsey

NICK,
WE DONT KNOW EACHOTHER BUT I AM A TEACHER THAT TEACHES SINFUL BEHAVIOUR TO INNONECNT MINDED STUDENTS. I WANT TO BE ON YOUR SHOW BECAUSE EVERYBODY WANTS TO WATCH A SON WHO KILLED IS FRIEND WHILE RACING ILLEGALLY AND A TEACHER THAT MOLETSTS INNOCENT STUDENTS.
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU, LOVE,