Teacher -- Hot for Hogan?

6/6/2008 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The suspect in one of Florida's most notorious teacher sex cases has written a letter to Nick Hogan in jail.
Click to read the letter!
Cops say 29-year-old former teacher Stephanie Ragusa tried to pass the note to Nicky, but was intercepted before it reached him (a copy was eventually delivered).The letter was "not sexual in nature" (darn) -- it essentially encouraged him to keep his chin up. What, is she looking for a date?

Ragusa has pleaded not guilty to having sex with several teenagers while she was a teacher at a local Florida middle school. While she sits in jail awaiting trial, she's been barred from contacting any of her alleged victims.

She's apparently still able to reach out to other teenage boys.

LameMZ

hogan stands for
H-Humanbiengs just like us
O-Obviously hated by people who will never prosper like they have
G-Great people
A-Adoring to their children and close friends
N-Not worried about abuncha morons on TMZ trying to boycott them

nomorehogans

It's time to stop covering the losers that are the Hogans. Just STOP giving them any attention. They are like dog droppings you step in, you scrape them off and never think of them again.

Mari

That's it. This is the strangest da*n drama ever. Sad, lame, strange, and yes, the truth is stranger than fiction.
Why do I think she would fit in perfectly at Casa Hogan?

MZ_50

HEY ARE YOU SURE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THIS WASN'T THAT IDIOT, STONER, SURFER DUDE THAT COMES ON TMZ...HE IS DEFINATELY NOT THE BRIGHTEST BULB IN THE TANNING BED.

Lesbian for life

Someone posted a question here, 'how stupid is she?". Well, based on the science of handwriting she is a bimbo.
Little circles over the letter "i" denote a weak minded flight bimbo. Really.

And am surprised she is still in pursuit of youth, like Nick, she has not learnt her lesson.

One way in which preditors go after their subjects is by first gaining their trust. Sympathizing, then it moves quickly onto rubbing their thighs because it means that if the victim doesn't push the person away, then the predator can proceed to the genitals.

And wow...do you guys have CO-ED lock ups in the USA !

sounds good.

fj

TED IS TUMOR Why do you continue to post support for this trailer trash family with cash? Are you jealous it's bubba not you boinking this punk? Why don't you start a fan club so you can interact with other brainless Hogan fans. This punk deserves all and more. After he is out and poped again your boy will really be doing hard time.

repost

I wonder if she is allowed to have contact with anyone under the age of 18?

Stephanie Ragusa you may have just opened yourself another can of worms.

Ron

I hope the boys in jail change that little azzholes name to Ben Dover!!
Both him and his phony dad are whimps

frogs and gravel

What a Great role model for all teachers Stephanie Ragusa is. Even when she is off the clock
and not in school she genuinely cares for her students and takes the time to write them letters.

pop eye

I am tired of hearing the term "trailer trash". Ya, I understand when people use it they think of some extremely run down, roach infested, rusted single wide. But there are a lot of people who live in very nice, well kept mobile home parks in very nice, well maintianed and decorated mobile homes. I don't, but I have an aunt and a brother and mother-in-law who live in a very nice mobile home in a very nicely, well kept and landscaped park. And no, they are far from rich, but it is a nice community and this "trailer trash" stereotype needs to be retired.

Erica

Isn't this precisely why he was kept in solitary? To save his sorry ass from predators because he is still a minor serving an adult felony charge?

Erica

Captain Kirk your absolutely right. These people would not be able to reside in any community of decent folks. Hell, I don't think that most ghettos and slums would want this trash in there neighborhoods. Being Trash of any color is not about where you live or how much money you have , Its about your character and how you conduct yourselves. There are no decent words to describe this family and there complete lack of character and morals.

Lisa

THE BABLES OF A SICK PERSON TRYING TO REACH OUT TO ANOTHER PERSON. SICK!!

AJ

Who in their right mind would write him????? She is strange. He does not really think he did anything wrong....And his parents promote that in him... I cannot believe this family or this punk kid. Looks like Karma has her hands full with him huh????

gazoo

To the buttnozzle who said those of us who are now defending Nick against this pedophile predator, that we're hypocrits, you need to get an education and learn a little logical reasoning.

I am not a Nick defender. I support the court's stance that he be in jail and serve out his jail term, instead of whining and begging for preferential treatment, like he's done. I also believe the court has a duty to protect him from the general population, something they wouldn't normally have to do in a similar criminal case, but for the fact that he is a minor of a celebrity family, and there are a thousand nutjobs in prison who would see harming Nick as a quick way for their own notority. I have never thought it fair that he had to be isolated, but it was necessary for his longterm safety. I have issue with the fact that his mom whines about how much she misses her baby boy and 'it's not fair I'm at the beach house without you', is a statement only made by a family member who shows no remorse or understanding at the gravity of the situation her son has caused.
So, do I want Nick raped and beaten in prison? No. Nor do I think he deserves it. I believe he deserves the sentence imposed by the court, which in many respects, is a relatively light sentence. I also believe Nick should not be given any liberties because of his family celebrity, because it's obvious he has not learned the lesson he needs to learn in order to contribute to society at any level.
That said, do I think a known pedophile, who has abused teenage boys in the past, and who continued to abuse them after she was arrested, should be allowed to communicate with Nick? No, I don't. That's not a hypocritical stance. I don't believe a predator should be encouraged to take advantage of a very vulnerable boy, especially an incarcerated one, who has few avenues to defend himself. That's not hypocritical, it's humane. Just because the majority of us do not like Nick, or the Hogans, based on their handling of this horrific situation, does not mean we want added trauma in the way of a pedophile to visit upon him. Humane people can see the difference between punishing him for a crime he committed, and sic'ing a predator on him.