Gerard Butler Hates Life ... Fans Too!

6/7/2008 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gerard Butler says he hasn't been on Robertson in months -- and after he brutally dissed his fans yesterday, he probably won't ever come back.

Mayu

I love GB and I've only heard good things about him from fans. The only thing they say is that he doesn't seem to understand what the fuss is all about, because he still considers himself a regular guy. Its very off putting to have cameras shoved in your face, and people screaming like your some kind of superhero when all you do is play makebelieve for a living. So I give moments like this a pass.

Besides, the girls were rude, not him.

As for Phantom, I thought his co-star was worse. Very stale and emotionless. He did ok. He's no Michael Crawford, but then again, who is other than Michael himself?

Princess Ali Baba

Gerard is BEAUTIFUL and sexy AND a cool guy. Those paps were idiots and very very rude to him. Making him feel bad he went on Robertson Blvd... you paps are losers!
Those so-called "fans" were classless with them hanging on him and commenting on his rear-side. Have some class "ladies"... What would a female star say to some male fan that bum-rushed her with touching her shoulder and
calling her ass great? Exactly.
Gerard you're hot and we've not seen anyone like you before out here... never change and never let those damn paps treat you like that again.
PS I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Laura

#7 You are indeed Anonymous!

Laura

Right! he's no Michael Crawford..Heck he's not even a Sanjaya..GB may be good looking but his singing voice is horrid.

billTO

maybe TMZ had some fake fans screaming obscene words...I think that was the case and in many other cases ... (Stallone was called Arnold etc) ... You ought to be ashamed of yourself and your group!

Rochelle

He's too smart and good looking for TMZ. Also too talented. The majority of stories on here are about no class rap "stars" and "celebrities" that no one ever heard of. Your "crew" is low class also and have no real background in anything but harassment. He wasn't rude but surprised because he probably can't go to a place like Robertson Boulevard and not be followed now. Go back to the same stories that end up in the toilet like you usually do and all the posters will be happy. You are out of your league.

Meryl

I will not believe this information about Gerry. This story contradicts everything I know about him and is media garbage, like so many of the stories on the tabloids. I rarely ever take precious time to comment on the lying filth that is prublished on the world's celebrities. Fame may have it's downside and the paparazzi is certainly at the top of the downside list.

Bri

I agree with Casey )#11) about Johnny Depp. HE is considered the nicest celeb out there. Some celebs are just annoyed. Cant say I blame Gerard though... "Look at that ass!" isn't a great conversation starter.

KELC

I don't even know who this guy is! Never heard of him

Stacy

#1: Your headline is pathetic. Gerard Butler is known as a good guy. He has more talent than most actors and he's very nice to look at. My only advice for him is to get the hell out of LA. Who can live with a bunch of talentless photographers following you around because they can't find real jobs? Obviously they weren't happy at their McDonald's jobs so they went to the pawn shop and bought a camera. What skills. I found this website through a search engine and I can't believe the crap you put up about people. Why don't the stars wake up and stalk the paparrazi? Hire your own camera people and reverse the tides. I'm talking day and night, have them go to their houses, follow them to restaurants (you can never get enough pictures of Burger King), just go all out with it. Give it a couple of weeks and see what happens.

christy94us

HEY PEOPLE HERE IS A THOUGHT IF YOU DONT LIKE TMZ DONT LOOK AND WATCH IT . THESE PEOPLE ARE DOING THERE JOB ONLY BECAUSE THE PUBLIC WANTS ITS. ALSO I LOVE GERARD CANT BLAME HIM THOSE GIRL WERE RUDE BUT WHY GO TO A PLACE YOU KNOW THE PAPS ARE GOING TO BE AT? BUT ALSO IF I SEEN HIM I WOULD FREAK TO PROBLY WOULDNT ATTACK HIM THOUGH . I DO THINK HE IS FOR THE MOST A GOOD GUY

W

I watched this clip on TMZ and decided after watching this I will never watch any movie with him in it again, I've always been a fan of his and was happy to see a Scotsman in major roles and a good looking one at that, his attitude toward his fans has made him ugly and now my stomach will turn when I see him. I don't care if his movies are free on cable I'll turn them off, he had fans asking him for a photo walking on the most fan filled pap filled street in this country and not only was he rude he was a jack ass about it to. He couldn't be nice for 2 seconds. Shame on this schmuck.
I am proud to be Scottish but not proud of him. Real Men wear kilts, this man wear tight gay boy shirts walking down hollywood.

W

Wow, ignore that chick above here, shes 16y/o, she just called me and told me what she put, shes an idiot, I heard hes a wonderful guy a real good guy. I love you Gerard and your the best, screw the ass's on here, I know a dozen of women who adore you, And I told of Wendy for being an ass.
You rock and your a true Scotsman!!!!!

admin

Swansong, you'd eat the corn out of his poo if he'd let you. You're a hanger on and dangerous to celebs in general. GET A LIFE!

Butler is old, haggard and a C-lister.

madmax13

I can't believe so many of you are thinking it okay the way those fans treated Gerard. I mean they were rude first. For all we know he could have been talking to his mom and you comment on the man's ass!? Are you serious? If it had been me someone would have received a fist to the face. Look at this from his point of view. If your gonna stop watching his films because he shot a few comebacks at a group of idiots, Than you guys are just as stupid as those fans. Gerard is an actor and he owes none of his fans anything especially if they are being rude. People should grow up and learn how to act and treat people with respect. If this had been a female celb and someone made a comment like that, we wouldn't even be having this debate. I dont care who you are no one should have to deal with people like that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments