Shauna Sand Parks It On the Blvd.

6/9/2008 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Shauna Sand has just the right spot to park yourself in.

The Lucite wonder was hard at work as she stood on a street corner this weekend -- waiting for someone to pull in.

Patrons receive free validation with purchase.

jylmaree

OMG!!!! WHY?????????

Ashleyann

She looks like a hooker. Who is she anyhow?

big joe

HOT

anthonysdreamgirl**

OMG, those shoes look ridiculous! Does this woman own ANY shoes besides those cheap plastic hooker shoes?

Tee Tee

she's ain't no june cleaver, i'll tell you that much! but wow, can she leave the house without those tranlucent slut tag shoes!? jeez - but i will give it to her, she looks quite natural - there - on the corner - all seductive and waiting for a ..err.. car... to .. err... park in her double wide ... *coughing* ... there garage

paisley40

Geez, she looks like a hooker circa 1970!

Zoya

I'M praying those heels will break and she will get a new pair of shoes. I guess shes no Imelda Marcos and she only ones 1 pair of shoes-- Someone give her a gift card to a shoe store PLEASE

Starshines

LOL...a whore is a whore is a whore. That's just too funny having her stand in front of that sign...she doesn't even have to try to be a whore, she just is one! They should also mention park at your own risk....skanky! Yuck!

Berta

Berta says - I'd turn lesbian for her.

Eve

THIS IS NOT THEY WAY A MOTHER SHOULD DRESS.... :( IS SHE TRYING TO LOOK LIKE A WHORE???

Kelli

Oh boy, I bet her kids are so happy if she shows up at school. I hope this was a "paid appearance" LMAO!!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

LMFAO!!!!! The girl, that sign, her look, LMFAO!! She does look like a prostitiute waiting for a customer.The sign says it all.There is so much you can say about her and that sign.
. Does this woman know how stupid she looks in those shoes? That hair. that paint for make-up on her face. What a mess! She needs to go with Pamela Anderson and get a make over. Dress like a parent of school-aged kids. Dress for 2008. Dress for your age-35-40! Dress for everyday instead of dressing everdya for Halloween.

jengirl

give her some credit--it takes a lot of talent to walk in those shoes! have you ever tried walking that kind of shoes. i used to be friends with a stripper and she wanted to go out one night with a pair of her shoes on, and i nearly killed myself! LOL
no this is really a true story.

hot snot

she has just had too much plastic surgery. her face does not look good, or maybe it's just the way she wears her make up? I don't know, she's just an absolute mess.

i would kill for those legs though!

Jennifer

Nice role model for her kids!!! How can this woman leave her house dressed like this, is what I'm wondering??
I just feel bad for her kids... I think it's really sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments