Hollywood Cougars

6/11/2008 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ATTENTION MOTHERS: Lock up your teenage sons -- cause there are cougars on the prowl!
Cougars -- click to launch

Tangie

Linda Hogan is truly revolting.

Heather

First of all, Jackie Stallone looks more like Carrot Top's mother than Sly's, these days...

Ivanka may be a well-aged cougar, but her hubby is far from a young-un...

My dad interviewed Sophia Loren about 20 yrs ago...she still looks as fab now as she did then...he wandered around in a daze all day smelling her lingering perfume that transferred when they shook hands...

And I've seen Charo up close and personal...the work she's had done is pretty darned good - she looks fantastic! I saw Larry King the same day...he looks stranger in person than he does on TV, if that's at all possible.

Heather

Oops...I mean Ivana...kids kept me up all night last night.

Mz. D

So why is it that men who are 60, 70 and over, like Hef, can date and marry girls who are younger than their daughters, but heaven forbid if a woman dates a younger man. I have men friends who tell me that they would rather date an older woman because the young girls are all about partying, and half of them can't hold their own in a conversation.

VIVA LA COUGARS!!

jane doe

What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!

jane doe

I WANT A BOYTOY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

orchidgirl

What a pathetic line-up.

Sly Stallone's mother looks totally bizarre, Did her nose fall off and was crudely reattached? Frankly, she could scare little children.
Linda Hogan/Bollea looks hilarious next to the sign "BEST BUY" !!!!!!!!!
And poor Priscilla Presley, her whole face looks like one big painful skin graft.

shes nuts

You are right - Jackie Stallone DOES looks more like Carrot Top's mother!!
And Pamela Anderson need to "even out" her boobs.
They always look like one is way bigger than the other???????

wisegirl

Don't you have to date much younger men (men in their 20's) to be a cougar? Why is Bo Derek and Pamela Anderson cougars? They only date men close to their age. By the way, I think the term cougar is horrendous.

Kat

I am 10 years old than my husband, and I hate the term "cougar". We have two daughters, and have been together for 12 years. How about these men who are 30 years older than their girlfriends? No one ever mentions that, do they? Cougar sounds derogatory.

susan

6. I WANT A BOYTOY, TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 12:24PM on Jun 11th 2008 by lala