Grazianos to Hulk: Sit and Spin!

6/12/2008 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The family of John Graziano is telling Hulk Hogan where to stick his "God's will" when it comes to the Hulk's ridiculous appearance on Larry King's show the other night.

Yesterday, through their lawyers, the Grazianos said that whatever Hulk had to say about John and Nick was just a bunch of fake boo-hooing: "No matter how he tried to spin it, no matter how he tried to cry at the end," says George Tragos. "It wasn't going to change people's minds."

Not only that, they're P.O.'d because they weren't given the chance by King to come on the show and respond to Hulk's hooey.

ThirstyThursday

#13 Brookie

Ship Nick off to college, cute.
Neither Nick nor Brooke graduated from high school, in Florida of all places.

linda

I mean REALLY SLIMEY

323bcn

I agree anything Hogan should be boycotted. All they care about is money!!!! Hearing Nick's conversation with Hulk while in jail,all he could think about was his dad getting him a reality show based off of being in jail. That does'nt sound like someone regretting their poor actions. He turned his friend (someone he claimed was like a brother) into a vegetable because he never learned his lesson not to drag race and drink while doing it. This isn't the first time he was caught by the police doing this. This is just another example of "celebrities" thinking they should be able to buy their way out of anything.

lv

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

I will not watch NBC, VH1 or anything else associated with these losers!

Seriously

Larry King looks like a cadaver and should hang it up.
Hogan and his entire family make me want to vomit.
Karma, Hulk. You'll get yours eventually.

jen newman

i CANNOT BELIEVE THAT LARRY KING INTERVIEWED HULK HOGAN. IT WAS EMBARRASSED FOR THEM AND FOR ME TO BE WATCHING IT. AFTER THAT, I WILL NOT WATCH LARRY KING ANYMORE. TO EVEN SCHEDULE THAT INTERVIEW SHOWS HOW DESPERATE THE SHOW IS THAT THEY BOOKED ANYONE CONNECTED WITH THE BOLLEA FAMILY. NO MORE LARRY FOR ME!

JEN NEWMAN

miss kitty

WTF... The hulk looks like he is 90 years old. Those roids have done their damage on this guy. And if anyone thinks that is his hair under that rag need to have their heads checked. There is nothing real about this guy.

Donna

I think he did more damage than good appearing on Larry King Live. It really shows the public how insincere and fake that family is! Those crocodile tears was so transparent, it was pathetic! How is it God's will that that poor man is now in a "vegetative state? I don't think myself or anyone else for that matter would think God would want his children to suffer!
When it all comes down to it, it's all about the MONEY! Superficial! Status! It is so ridiculous how these people are conducting themselves! No shame! I absolutely support the Graziano family and can fully understand how hurt and betrayed they must feel. And the worst part about it, their son who served our country is now in a hospital with little hope for recovery because of a spoiled brat who's parents could NOT say no to their entitled son. Very poor parenting on the part of Terry Bollea and his ex-wife Linda. Be remorseful and think about others...NOT JUST ONLY YOURSELVES! This young man and his family will NEVER be the same!!!! Shame on yourselves!!!!
Dee

my 2 cents

it was a terrible accident involving BOTH teens... we were all dumb in our youth.... this one, worse than most, unfortunatley.... HOWEVER, regarding the taped phone conversations, I believe they were simply trying to give their 17 yr old kid some hope... everybody in this hurts...

I laugh at other's misfortunes

EFF YOU HOGAN!!

C

Ok, so John G. is obviously in a position no one envy's and everyone is sympathetic for, HOWEVER, he willingly got into the car with Nick and neglected to fasten his safety belt. As Nicks longtime friend, he knew Nicks attraction to fast cars and racing them - it wasn't new. It's an unfortunate situation, to say the least, but it's not Nicks, Father, Mother or sisters fault that John was injured. It's not Johns fault either - it was an ACCIDENT. Both parties should take the responsibility due to them.

Cindy

I think Hulk Hogan is dispicable for saying such a hurtful, awful thing like that on national TV. He sinks to new depths every day.

TMZ FAN

I agree with # 1.. Boycott All That Is Hogan

Lisa

I didn't see the interview but I didn't need to. Its obvious stardom has warped their image of real people. If they put themselves in the others shoes, would he still think it was Gods will to let his son be a vegetable or would he go after the other family. They really need to wake up and smell the reality, its all comes to, what goes around comes around.

TMZ FAN