Nancy Sinatra Got Dumps Like a Truck

6/12/2008 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What, what? Nancy Sinatra refused to sing "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" for us on Capitol Hill yesterday-- but our camera guy still got one surprise: An appearance from where-the-hell-has-he-been artist Sisqo!

Yeah, we should have asked 'em to do a duet of "The Thong Song." Maybe next time.

jessie

What a f@#$%ing moron of a camera it. A perfect chance to ask something reasonable and that's all he could come up with?

Bandolero

Nancy Rocks. Give that TMZ "ratzy" a "Fullitzer"award( Full of SH@t). What kind of lame azz reporters do you hire?

d

I don't understand any of this. Isn't it a little early to be boozing tmz? Well, no not for me but for you guys right? It is right? The caption made no sense and the photog is well...how about trying to stay through the third grade this time?

ali

Ugh breaker,breaker tmz, we got us a convoy. Now that makes as much sense as you.

taraniso

Be nice to Nancy, she's a goodhearted lady.

TMZ FAN

These boots are made for walk'en .. and thats just what they'll do.. One of these days these boots are going to walk all over you... ... *I'm just say'en

TMZ FAN

Frank must be turning over in his grave....

TMZ FAN

Nancy is De Shiz Nizzle...

TMZ FAN

Can I borrow a cup of money? .. Thanks ..

Ed

Like Nancy said, This cameraman is just flate-assed silly. Youd don't follow nancy around the halls of Congress like a fly asking her to sing "Boots." She seemed friendly when she first walked out. You guys ruined that one, TMZ

Bill

You folks have no credibility (not that you are seeking it) or desire to state facts. Nancy is not a One Hit Wonder. Ms. Sinatra has had 23 Chart hits, including a recent remix of BANG BANG (with the Audio Bullys), in the UK. A number of her songs have continued to enjoy popularity, some for more than 40 years. Nancy's recording of BOOTS remains the definitive version, over easily more than 50 cover versions recorded by other artists. She continues to record and release new music. Just check out her iTunes listings, MySpace page and her website, nancysinatra.com. Nancy makes it a point to try to make the world a better place, remaining active in charitable and political causes. Maybe you folks could take a lesson from all of this and do something productive for a change. And perhaps pigs will one day fly...

Pete

My daughter called me Thursday night and said that Nancy was on TMZ. I have never needed to ask Nancy who. I immediately switched to TMZ but missed everything but the final exchange between Nancy and the camera man. I googled TMZ this morning and found the report. I am not a TMZ fan. I find your "reporters' young, inexperienced and uneducated. The fact that you have to bleep their language speaks volumns to who they are. Nancy handeled the situation with class. Your "reporter" reinforced my observation of who they are. I had planned to defend Nancy on this blog but don't need to. Others have spoken before me and said what needed to be said. TMZ has no idea what a wonderful person Nancy is. I do know her and my love, admiration and respect for her grows everyday. Treat her like the lady she is. Semper Fi! Pete

George Jobson

Nancy sinatra looks just beautiful. She doesn't have to sing that song for anybody. she's on captial hill for a reason, and singing isn't that reason. Let her do her work.