Even the Jurors Are Sick of R. Kelly Trial

6/13/2008 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isn't this thing over already?

There are already signs of trouble in the R. Kelly jury room. After only three hours of deliberations, one juror sent a note to the judge asking, "How can I be removed and go home? I really need to."

And last night another juror freaked out and started cursing and banging a bottle on the table because he didn't get his dinner on time. He was allowed to stay on the panel after other jurors told the judge they could continue working with him.

We're now in day two of deliberations -- a verdict could come down at any moment.

ninja

first!

dontlikepap

This fool is going to jail. He's going to be stepping in the name of love alright. Jailhouse love. Pee on that, Kelly!!

madcat4now

This case has been the biggest waste of time and money that I have ever seen in my life. Are the prosecutors in this case morons?

Good grief. Let the guy go! Geeezzz.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Three hours? I was on a jury panel for two days and couldn't believe how patient and respectful we were to each other...

Julie

The reason I post "First" is because I am worthless and nobody likes me. I live alone.

Brandon

NOT GUILTY

dating videos

That is NASTY

R KELLY IS DISGUSTING. HE LIKES TEEN BOOTY

stacey

anyone who listens to his music is just contributing to the money that he paid that girl to say it was not her either!!

sheikwil

Why call the Jurors names when the Prosecutor didn't prove their case. If the person that was suppose to be the person in the video said it wasn't her in the video, then how in the heck could you expect the jury to come out with anything different. Why did it take the prosecutor since 1998. It makes no sense and you can erase a birth mark. But the biggest problem the had was the victim saying it wasn't her.

Triple Play

#7 IT IS OKAY TO LIKE TEN BOOTY IF YOU ARE NOT A PATHETIC OLD PEDOPHILE LIKE KELLY. I HOPE THAT HIS CELL MATE SHOWS HIM HOW TO LOVE

AK

If the stream doesn't hit...you must acquit...

Seriously

Damn you rkelly!

Emily

Anyone think its a bit weird that Michael Jackson was found Not Guilty on ALL counts on June 13th 2005... now R Kelly is being let off on June 13th 2008 on worse but similar charges