« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant: I'm a Loser and a Boozer

6/13/2008 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After Team Kobe Bryant choked hardcore major bigtime to the Boston Celtics last night, everyone's favorite role model had some great advice for the kids -- drown your sorrows in a butt-load of alcohol!

During the press conference after the game, Kobe said he was going to "wine" and "take shots." Isn't that all he did during the game?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

d o double g

No, Phil did.

lex 76

Kobe sucks?????Yeah right!!!!How many rings does he have??? What a role model for kids?????What, you guys dont drink???? He's no Michael Jordan!!!!I dont think anybody can be Jordan unless you take his dna and make a clone you dumb ----!!!!WESTSIDE!!!!!!SCREW ALL OF YOU!!!!

law girl

Lakers will win, you mark my words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers are the only team in the NBA that pull in ratings!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lakers are and always have been the "Greatest" team in the NBA. It's funny too that all you haters out there have to comment on this team, you're all "Closet Laker Lovers"!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha, I call em like I seem em. I'm never wrong!!!!!!!!!!

King of Kings

Hey just like with the Hogan stuff on TMZ, they twist the truth as usual. Good reporting TMZ.......( as I roll my eyes ).

LosCabos

GO CELTICS!!!!

And Kobe can booz all he wants with all his celebrity-attention-whore fans he's got.

Fan Since 2007!!!

AFTER THE REFEREE SCANDAL...

jesse lee cook

I don't see the big deal..he's a grown man!jesse

amy

HAHA THE LAKERS ARE ALL POOR SPORTS

d o double g

He got rings because of shaq..... nuff said, now go back to drinking.

Triple Play

FOR SOMEONE WHO IMITATES MICHAEL JORDAN IN EVERYTHING HE DOES SHOULD LEARN TO KEEP HIS MOUTH SHUT. MJ WOULD NEVER SAY ANYTHING AS STUPID AS HAVE 20 SHOTS AND SOME BEER AND WINE. KOBE IS AN IMMATURE LITTLE BOY WHO WILL NEVER ECLIPSE MICHAEL JORDAN AND OH BY THE WAY HE IS ALSO A RAPIST

Black Power

I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE LAKERS SINCE I WAS TEN YEARS OLD. I AM NOW TURNING FIFTY ONE THIS YEAR, AND AS A LIFE LONG FAN, THIS WAS THE MOST HEART WRENCHING LOSS I'VE SEEN. MAN IT HURTS. I HATE THE FACT THAT WE COULDN'T PULL OUT A WIN, BUT AS THEY SAY, SOMETIMES ADVERSITY MAKES YOU STRONGER. THE ONE CONSOLATION I HAVE IS KNOWING THAT WITH OUR LINEUP NEXT YEAR, AND THE EXPERIANCE OF FEELING SUCH A HORRIBLE LOSS, WILL ONLY MAKE THE LAKERS A STRONGER TEAM.
AND FOR ALL YOU LAKER, KOBE AND LOS ANGELES HATERS OUT THERE, CONGRATULATIONS. I'M SURE YOU ALL HAVE SMILES ON YOUR FACES SO WIDE YOUR JAWS HURT. WE CREATED NBA HISTORY LAST NIGHT, SO NOW LET'S DO IT AGAIN AND WIN THESE LAST THREE GAMES OF THE FINALS.

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I SAID IT.
CLINT

TP

Man Life is Good. A Sports Fans dream to live in Boston.... Patriots / Red Sox and now "the Boston Celtics" - One game away from joining our DYNASTY!!!

AndyDick@comcast.net

Celtics beat the Fakers again. GLOAT!

mya

I didn't even realize that they could drink. I heard him talk about beer and like 20 shots, is drinking good for athletes? I'm a Celtics fan but last night was horrible for Lakers and i would get F'ed up too if i were Kobe!!!!!!!

Paula

I heard on the radio this morning going to work that the Laker Fan's only love the Lakers when they are winning. It's sad to think that. I was ready to be one of them too..I don't know what went wrong lastnite but they still are my Lakers and I love Lamar Odom..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments