Pierce Brosnan -- Talk to the Sand!

6/13/2008 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pierce Brosnan was shaken and stirred in Maui yesterday -- thanks to one misstep on a stand up paddleboard that threw him face first into the drink.

sharkbait

King Beef

I'm sure it's real easy to concentrate with doughbag paps like you guys filming and taking pictures of his every damn move.

shes nuts

I think he did really good - wow - did you see how rough the water was....Im half his age, and I wouldnt have done it.

That is NASTY

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM AN OLD GEEZER. HE LOOKS LIKE JAMES BOND ON METH.

Brandon

I'll say this about Pierce. On vacation to Malibu several years ago before TMZ was popular (or around likely) and before photogs created a situation where celebs avoid us at all costs, I ran into Pierce at the Malibu County Mart or something like that and I must say he was incredibly friendly. He talked to me a few minutes and signed the back cover of a book I had in hand and not only signed it. He wrote on the ENTIRE back inside cover, taking up the entire page, which was awesome.

He was a really genuine guy and had no reason to be that nice to me. With that said, I feel like it's the paps and TMZ that make celebs avoid people like me at all costs now. I got a pic with him and I bet today, he'd never talk to me if I had a camera in hand. It's a shame that the paps are such a problem.

I think it was okay when paps were small in numbers but now it's so out of hand that even D-listers are being swarmed and it's really making celebs hate all of us who innocent want a shot with them.

Whatever

Yeah and? People trip all the time, celebrities are no exception.

Kim Rocks

What happen James bond, why didn't you use a bond gadget to save you form the fall? I was waiting for an air balloon to pop open to save you... Owait that's fiction... lol

HE STILL ROCKS...

Kim Rocks

What happen James bond, why didn't you use a bond gadget to save you from the fall? I was waiting for an air balloon to pop open to save you... Owait that's fiction... lol

HE STILL ROCKS...

Pablo Alleycorn

Hey Scuba Guy in full gear! Grab the board bitch, I'm a big STAR and I need to be cool!

Vix aka Team Aniston

He's still HOT. And, he was robbed of his ongoing role as BOND. To me, he was the best in terms of suave, dubonair, sexy and devilishly handsome -- he has the goods for a lasting career. I loved him in "The Thomas Crown Affair" great movie!