Celine's Architect: You Don't Mess With the Dion

6/16/2008 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celine Dion says her architect don't know much about geometry -- and wants big bucks from him because of it.

La Dion hired Florida architect Randall Stofft in 2005 to build her a $3 mil Jupiter Island pad -- complete with an octagonal living room. Stofft had a different vision, and Dion says he refused to build the house the way she wanted. Now the house still isn't finished, according to the Palm Beach Post, and Dion's filed suit asking for a quarter mil in damages.

The architect had no immediate comment.

Bri

If he paid for an octogonal living room, then damn why couldn't she have it? He REFUSED to build it? Time to switch architects Celine!

Helldorado

I just took a real big crap.
It reminded me of Celine Dion only more talented.

Bubblebunny

Her English is not that good, and she gets flustered when she is excited-maybe she left him with the impression that he couls improvise, also her husband may have given different instructions. I'm just sayin, folks....

Bubblebunny

OKAY, typo. (COULD)

Twinker

A living room in the shape of a stop sign? How unique. The acoustics would be horrible. Try singing in certain corners of a geodesic dome home. I'm just sayin' you won't be doing those Will Jennings lyrics any favor.

Celine, honey, get over yourself.

Malcolm

Please all of you peasants haven't the first clue of the trials I go through being the pop sensation that I am. We will persevere through this and my heart will go on. All of you are just filthy commoners. XOXO Celine

Jonquility

Oh, the problems of the rich.

Donna

oh, to be so Rich!

dom fox

why is this your top story?

Robinbird

Ok, I have a friend who has a condo on Jupiter Island. First you have to be filthy rich to build there, and second I have never seen more beautiful homes, and third - I have a feeling like Chicken Stripper said - the acoustics would be horrible. But needless to say - I can't wait to visit with my friend again so I can check out the new spread.

Anita

That's only $250,000 dollars, which is chump change for Celine.

She is harrassing the architect but it seems to be nothing more than artistic differences between two divas.

LoSeR

Celine Dion is a raging BI*CH. Cannot stand her. She's never happy.

tracey

Diva vs Diva is what this story sounds like!

He's just another Idiot

Celine is such an arrogant woman. Can't stand her since after Katrina, she donated a million dollars and then made such a big deal out of it - and she trashed the city and people of New Orleans. Who died and make her Queen? Hate the way she beats her chest when she sings so I don't watch her anymore. I must admit, though, her old, fat husband has made her a star.

rachel

She does this to everyone she hires, just like J Lo sued all her contractors.

Take Celine and shove a hot poutine in her face and drown her
in baked beans and maple syrup.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments