« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Fighting Fans Screw Laker Nation

6/16/2008 8:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official -- Laker fans are too damn violent for their own good.

TMZ has learned Lake Show bigwigs are afraid of another hometown fan fight night, like the one that broke out during game two, so they've pulled the plug on broadcasting game six at Staples Center. Sources close to the team tell TMZ, "It gets too rowdy ... and there was one incident in particular that put it over the edge."

A rep for the team says the decision was made because too many police were required around the arena.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Unfortunately we have a number of Laker fans in my workplace. Every season they reprove themselves their arrogant, loudmouth selves...

On Hispanics, gotta laugh at that one after that immigration march some years baxk,

yeah,

nothing like showing national pride like flying the flag of the nation you abandoned...

kelly

pathetic.

ABBY

O COME ON YOU WINING LAKERS!! YALL JUST HATING CUS YALL KNOW THE BOSTON CELTICS ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS HOME && BEAT YALL!!!! HA BUNCH OF LOOSERS, CAN'T EVEN TAKE A LOSS!!!
GO CELTICS!!!

m

Christ, TMZ, Game 6 is scheduled to be in Boston and has been since before the "fight". Get your facts straight.

Bo

Typical. Just like their Raider fans, too. LOSERS.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

How nice to see them rioting inside the arena instead of outside for a change!

Just Saying

FIGHTING OVER A GAME IS NOT A PROBLEM IN SAN ANTONIO WHERE THE MAJORITY OF THE SPURS FANS ARE HISPANIC. WE HANDLE OURSELVES WITH CLASS AND RESPECT FOR OUR TEAM AND OUR CITY. JUST SHOWS WHERE THE REAL IDIOTS ARE AT.

BTW, I SEE A LOT OF WHITE SKIN IN THE AUDIENCE. NOTHING CLOSE TO MY BEAUTIFUL BROWN SKIN THAT YOU IDIOTS PAY FOR AND THEN TURN AROUND AND CALL DIRTY.

born&raisedinLA

First off, in response to crossing borders, etc. My family has been in California since before it was the United States. I didn't have to cross any borders to get here. I think the majority of other "Native" Californian's "river" was a bigger one to cross than any coming in to California, Texas, etc. from Mexico. I speak English (only by the way), as do my kids. My parents disciplined us, put us through college and we are hard working people. My children are American citizens, in private school and the great kids. My family has gone through college WITHOUT aide and graduated with honors.

AGAIN, this is an economic thing. In L.A., in the poorest areas, you see white kids, asian kids, etc. running in gangs, fighting, etc. Get it right and don't generalize, I think this is called prejudice, by the way. I agree, as many non-Hispanics and some Hispancis do, that we should close our borders up, require English speaking, etc. We fly an American flag, because we ARE Americans.

These people are idiots fighting and I agree are acting like low lifes, whatever race they may be.

Memphis

Dude, too damn ridiculous. grown ass men acting like little boys, fighting over the lakers and celtics like they give a damn about them HA!!!!!

[-_-]

COMMENT #34 LET ME LET IN YOU IN A LITTLE SECRET

THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS SUCK!!!!!!

YOUR CITY AND YOUR TEAM ARE THE SAME.........BOOOOORRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG

WHENEVER YOU WIN A BACK-TO-BACK TITLES THAN YOU CAN TALK TRASH UNTIL THEN..SHUT YOUR YAP

PHILME

The racist remarks are funny on here. It was a WHITE MAN who threw the bottle that started the big NBA fight a few years back. Elite rich white folks feel like they can yell all kinds of nasty words to players and other fans. But have the nerve to call out minorities when a fight breaks out. The hypocrisy runs deep on these boards. So when the Kings play at Staples Center there's no fighting? yeah right...LOL

None of it is right, but don't blame it all on others...look in the damn mirror. Every week we hear about some damn White celebrity getting arrested for DUI...and getting a slap on the wrist for it. But U wanna single out a few people? Lord help us...

PHILME

We ALL know if Boston wins tonight, there will be some fights and some fires started...

Buster

I know the sell ticks are going to win, but I love seeing those stupid Boston fans get it. I am so sick of them.

elbone cot

LA is engulfed by a third world culture

Ima Fibbin

More prove you can take the ------ out of the hood, but you cant take the hood out of the ------

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments