Armstrong's Got a Little Kate in His Teeth

6/18/2008 2:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Armstrong and Kate Hudson went out for dinner last night -- and looks like they ordered a mouthful of each other for dessert.

just wondering

and the point of the video is?

Winky Vitalic

I was expecting some tonsil hockey and this was a whole lotta NOTHING. C'mon, TMZ, we want the juice!

dana

Good for them. Hope they are happy!

wasted days and wasted nights

C'mon, TMZ, once a day is plenty o' coverage of these two; we get it--they're a couple.

Lolita

Lance is gross.
She should have stuck with Owen.
Period.

Kelli

Lance, think about where her tongue has been. Kate, think about where his...forget it, perfect couple.

tracey

Sloppy sloppy sloppy seconds, heck we're waaaaayyyyyyy past seconds now......gross.

Jennifer Bouldack

I don't like to read comments on here that are just hateful. I just don't see the point of coming on here just to trash someone. I am breaking my own rules here, so I ask for forgiveness ahead of time. I saw Lance Armstrong on David Letterman last night, and I gotta be honest - Armstrong was kind of a jerk. Letterman was trying to conduct an interview, and I know - Letterman can be a jerk to his guests sometimes - I'll give you that. But Letterman was behaving himself last night with Armstrong. Lance just had this arrogant, "Look, my publicists told me I had to come here to promote my Web site" attitude about him. He really put off an air like he thought he was slumming to have to show up to promote something. I like Lance and have always admired him and have been a fan. I was really disappointed. His arrogance was disturbing. Where did that come from? Maybe I've just been a fan for so long I have overlooked it in the past. I hope that was a momentary lapse in his judgment and he will lose the attitude. It is really unattractive and off-putting. Again, sorry for the unkind comments. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Saw the story here and saw my chance.

lou

I agree. Lance sucks. Nobody wants to see him anymore.

marybeth

It wont last, they both like to sleep around too much. I feel so sorry for their kids with a constant parade of "new friends" to meet from their parents. Either one ever heard of disease????

ewwww

I used to like kate hudson, but now I see she is just a total slut like all the rest. she turns on the charm and acts so giggly and cute like her mom used to, but underneath it all, she is just a bitc* I cannot believe that she broke Owens heart AGAIN, and mere DAYS later was layin next to Lance!!!

ME

SHE TURNED INTO A SLUT SINCE SHE GOT A DIVORCE. NOW SHE'S IN LOVE WITH A ONE NUT WONDER. LOL

KK

EEEWWWWWWWWWWW, disgusting.

Anita

Lance is a sleezeball and Kate is a hoebag.Yep. Perfect couple.

Anita

Lance left a wife that he talked into having his frozen sperm kids, in order to go whoring around with easy women like Kate. He is a total loser.

And Kate's vag is like a dirty train station - in and out every five minutes.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments