Is This Colin's Ring Thing?

6/18/2008 5:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So TMZ caught up with Colin Farrell the other day at LAX, and -- Erin go bragh! -- is that a wedding ring we spy?

The Brit tabloids are all afire that Farrell and galpal Muireann (not a misprint) McDonnell have tied the knot -- the same galpal whose ex-boyfriend tragically committed suicide when she dumped him to hook up with Colin.

We contacted Colin's peeps, and they haven't clued us in yet.

Hayweird

I did it! I did it! I'm first!

Hayweird

being first is for losers that's sad coming from me

marge

What you see in that photo are his dirty fingernails. Yuch.

lol

Oh yeah, first! I am good at something, being a loser who has no life. Refresh, refresh, am I first??? Gotta go, gonna put a hot dog in my bum and let the pup eat it out!

dude

he's scruffy cos he's on set, his g/f muireann pronounced muran is a classy lady and soon to be doctor and they are a great couple. her ex did not commit suicide cos she hooked up with colin. tmz this is a no story, find something interesting to report.

erica

someone commited suicide over her??

hot snot

holy moly, her boyfriend had to have had other problems than her dumping him. No one that is mentally stable would just kill themselves when only dating someone and then getting dumped. What a selfish jerk, weak and mentally ill. Good for her, i would love to bang Colin

Cassee

So... is it just me or is one of the pictures mirrored?? I think this is just some easy photo manipulation.

Rob

What a big man you are burn in double hockey sticks. Talking crap about someone who killed themself. I hope everyone you know and love kills themself, so I can laugh at your family, calling them weak and mentally ill.

O.J. Simpson

It's hard to believe anyone would go with a poser like Colin

shavedkitty

Dam hot despite always looking as though he needs a good scrubbing.That's his look both on and off set...As for suicide-no one does it because of someone else's actions-they do it because they are ill.....

tracey

She must have a great personality cause looking at her makes me think homely...

Michelle

He's gross, and he's a player. Anyone would be a fool to marry him, unless she would be happy with an "open marriage."

Kelli

I have never gotten the attraction to him. He uses gross launguage, always dirty, smokes like a freight train...guess some women like that.

ravan

HE'S NOT WITH HER ANYMORE IT'S BEEN A YEAR NOW, THANK GOD COLIN LEFT HER BEFORE IT WAS TOO LATE , SHE IS NOT ONLY AN UGLY MONKEY AND A LOSER SHE HASN'T BEEN ABLE TO HANDLE THE COLLEGE WHICH SHE HAS BEEN IN IT FOR EVER , LET A LONE BE A DOCTOR, ARE YOU KIDDING ME ,BEING A DOCTOR REGUIRES YOU TO BE INTELLIGENT WHICH SHE LACKS. COLIN IS SMARTER THAN THAT , HE'S IS NOT CONNECTED TO HER ANYMORE, STOP BRINGING HER UGLY MONKEY SUBJECT. I HAVE HEARD HE'S WITH A PILOT LADIY, TMZ YOU'RE SO OUT DATED, GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments