Nicole Richie:

Three's Company Too

6/18/2008 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Nicole Richie (left) in a lovely shmata at an awards gala in Beverly Hills last night -- and the late Audra Lindley as Helen Roper in "Three's Company" (right).

0618_nicole_richie_ropers_getty-1
One of them played a middle-aged, sexually frustrated housewife with a dumpy husband.

We're just sayin'!

mook

Nicole is modeling the latest from the MK Olsen collection...

Zara

wow, nicole looks so beautiful lately. and mrs. roper was great - too bad stanley never gave it up!

online tv

I prefer Nichole when she was thicker. Now she looks so skinny and has not much figure to her at all. What happen to the Nicole of 4 years ago.

Mr. Obvious

The other one is an absolute NOBODY that uses the Ritchie name even though she has no biological relationship to the singer.

kennethbianchi? Nicole is a fashion icon? I bet your so gay Bobby Trendy would look masculine next to you! LMFAO!!!

Trev

Let's see, you'd diss Nicole if her dress was cut up to her business. You'd diss her if her dress exposed cleavage. No matter WHAT she wore, you'd have a negative comment to make. Whatever. Somehow I don't think she gives a flying fart what any of you, or US say, and why the hell should she?

I think she looks fine.

And what are YOU wearing right now? I'm guessing we're ALL worthy of a spread in GQ or Vogue, huh?

HasBeens

I think the color really compliments Nicole's complexion. She looks fine. Oh and I loooovvvvvvveeeeee Mr. and Mrs. Roper. Gawd they were a hoot! I liked them better than Don Knotts, although I liked him too. But Mr. & Mrs. Roper were hilarious!

Twinker

Tim Russert has made me think a lot about John Ritter lately,

Btw, Nicole has made a fabulous transformation into a beautiful and loving mother. Harlow has a gorgeous mom.

aggirl

I think she looks pretty. She look slike a classy mom who is acting her age. Unlike some other moms out there!! She is many step in the right direction. You guys are being mean!!!

aggirl

I agree with you Kaz.

iliveinyourbasement

SHE LOOKS LIKE A BAG LADY...SORT OF INSANE....LOL..ROUGH WITH OUT YOUR DRUGS RIGHT NICOLE????....LOL..LOL...SKANK

Emileigh08

the dress is interesting but Nicole looks beautiful

HJ

Nicole looks simply stunning, she is beautiful, I hardly think she can be compared to Mrs. Roper and her mumus.

Efrain

Ummmm who ever said she has no talent is dead wrong. Have you heard her sing. Dandilion. I guess not cuz she has an amzaing voice compare to paris hilton. and for the record, whats wrong with what shes wearing, I think it suits her fine and she can pull it off. Unlike Mary "Coke" Oslens. I'm really starting to hate these tmz people there news are so play out now

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2