That's Aunt Britney To You

6/19/2008 11:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Baby's coming y'all! Cameras just snapped big sis Britney Spears walking into a Mississippi hospital -- to visit her lil' unwed pregnant teen sis, Jamie Lynn.

It's a good day when Brit Brit goes to the hospital without the need of a gurney or a 5150 hold.

jessica

How exciting. I would love to be getting ready to give birth right now. Waiting to see what my new baby looked like. Congratulations Jamie lynn.

Jackiemichele

I am so glad this teen was able to tell mom she was pregnant and then mom allowed her to make the decision right for her. My own mother told me she would kick me out if I ever became pregnant before college. So thanks to that and the relentless pressure form my boyfriend and his mom I aborted. This story could have gone so different and I am so happy it worked out the way it did.

Eve

Brit's gonna make a BIG comeback.just wait n see.

amy

WHO CARES????

eb

SHE ALREADY HAD IT.

Anonymous 4.12.08 Expect us

I hope that kid is retarded with two heads. Serve this trailer trash family right! LOL
Stupid whore, keep your f'ing legs closed britney junior.

It won't be long before they go four wheeling in the brush. What an embarrassment to rednecks everywhere.

Felattio

TMZ you really need to stop with the ya'll n 5150 sh@t , it's old & hurtful ... knock it off already give people some respect.

Dee

Oh SHUT UP TMZ YOU ARE BEATING A DEAD HORSE GET OVER THE HOSPITAL STAY IS THERE ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN MAKE FUN OF ON THIS STUPID SITE THEN BRITTANY SHE ISNT DOING ANYTING FOR YOU TO TALK ABOUT ANY MORE SO U KEEP BRINGING UP OLD STUFF. I BARELY COME TO THIS SITE ANYMORE YOU GUYS SUCK.

i hate hollywood

#5 no one is putting a gun to your head saying " GO TO WWW.TMZ.COM RIGHT FAKKING NOW!!!" "DO IT!!!!" STFU and let harvey keep bashing the soul-less and morel-less, and most of all Talent-less messes that fill LA and Hollywood. It's entertainment you cacklin ass hussie.

kLa

Yeah guys, there's nothing at all wrong iwht a 16 year old havin a baby! woo hoo lets run out an celebrate! yah! A big ole hayseed family. And yes Harvey and tmz should be tortured for reporting on....what? The TRUTH?
Are you kidding?

Chris Lover

Ya'll say redneck like it's a bad thing. Dang?

LA TI DA!

OK THE BABY WAS DELIVERED AT 930 THIS MORNING! MADDIE BRIANN! GET UP WITH IT GUYS!!!!

OCD

To give credit when and where it is due, I have to say that Britney deserves it.

She is right where she should be and doing exactly what she should. That's what you do when you are a family. No family is perfect, but the bonds still bind.

Congratulations and good luck.

kathy

COM ON PEOPLE WE ARE IN THE YEAR 2000. STOP USEING THE WORD UNWED MOTHER, WHO CARE'S ALREADY...

Alanna

Nice to see you save all your venom for a kid who got pregnant. What about all the other unwed Hollywood moms? You're not half as vicious with them as you are with Jamie Lynn.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments