Tori Spelling: R.I.Pug

6/19/2008 9:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling just got a baby –- but lost her dog.

The reality sublebrity's pug Mimi LaRue died Tuesday, reports People, after 11 no doubt fun-filled years. "I'm devastated," says Tori, who gave birth to a baby girl, Stella, earlier this month. "She was a star and a true lady, and she will be missed greatly."

The poor pooch had suffered from medical problems in her hips and neck for years, says Tori.

Fiddy to Crazazy Mama – Sh-sh-shut Up!

50 Cent has had enough of his baby mama's two cents.

Rush & Molloy say that Fiddy's lawyers are "drafting" a defamation complaint against Shaniqua Tompkins, who has been accusing the rapper far and wide of setting the fire that destroyed his Long Island house last month.

"There comes a point where you can no longer sit on your hands and listen to her spread these falsehoods," says his lawyer, Brett Kimmel.

Diddy -- Waxing Pubic?

We know he's a man of good taste, and fashion avatar Diddy is now saying that he's sleek ... down below.

"I wax as well," he told the Daily Mail, supposedly. "Men owe it to women to make sure they are well-groomed." And it doesn't end there for P.D.: If he wants to go all crazy and match the curtains to the carpet, an outfit called Betty Beauty is sending over some color –- as in blue, green, pink, and red –- and some, uh, stencils just to help him along.

Party Favors: Charlie Actually Has Regrets? ... Ryan's a Seven Million Dollar Man ... Abbey Coupling It for the Gays

Charlie Sheen is apologizing, reports Us, for a voicemail in which he drops the N-bomb on Denise Richards. "I deeply apologize by my choice of words to all I have obviously offended," he says, including the best man at his first two weddings. ... That incredible bachelor pad that Ryan Phillippe got in L.A.? The Times says he paid $7.1 for it. ... That delectable looking cake you're looking at? It's from West Hollywood's The Abbey, which is making cakes for two, just in time for all of California's gay marriages.

martinistopswithus

tori will certainly miss her beloved companion. our sympathies to their family.

Shaylee

I feel bad for Tori. I have lost two dogs in the last 15 months and it was so hard,

Ame

wowww Poor Tori she really loved that Dog, she was so happy whit him :(

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

charlie sheen in my book can say whatever he wants about denise richards.she has said herself that she has nothing to lose and she is diggin up the dirt bad,yea the politically correct thing to do is keep your mouth shut and don't use foul language but i'm not very politically correct so I say have at it charlie,i think denise richards is more of the C word .

royal j

LISTEN - THIS CUSTODY BATTLE IS GETTING OUT OF HAND AND I DON'T KNOW NEITHER ONE OF YA'LL. LOOK-SHANIQUA YOUR THINKING ABOUT YOURSELF NOT THE INTEREST OF YOUR SONS WELL BEING.REGUARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT IT - THIS IS HIS SON TOO!!! AND THE WELL BEING NEEDS TO BE IN CONTACT WITH HIS FATHER.... NOT MANY OF US WOMEN CAN SAY THAT !!!!!

Off The Rack

and what cake am I looking at, TMZ??

KELC

Im sorry to hear about Tori's dog, I have seen that dog so many times pictured with her, she was adorable.

my3cent$

That's right. Nothing wrong with keeping a nicely landscaped lawn and garden.

my3cent$

Is Fiddy's wife's name really "SHANIQUA" or is TMZ trying to be funny again?

Carol

You apologize "for" your choice of words, not "by" your choice of words.

mary

I cant stand Tori but its hard to lose a dog after that many years. I am sorry about her dog.

Kitty

Charlie Sheen is an alcoholic, drugged out a-hole. His new wife will be sorry she ever had anything to do with him. He's bragged before about how much money he's spent on hookers & he's just despicable. I don't understand how any woman would want to be with this no talent hack. I'll never watch anything he's in-ever. He's nothing but a bully who likes to pick on women. Unfortunately, Hollywood is notorious for rewarding bad behavior, hence he keeps getting jobs out there. I've never understood why he's supposedly such a big stud & all the women just think he's so cute. He's always been short & ugly to me & his attitude makes him even uglier.

law girl

"Tori my heart goes out to you". I lost my dog two days before Christmas and it was devastating. Had her for 10 years and it still hurts today when I think about her. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

I love pugs

Sorry to hear about Tori's loss. Not a huge fan of hers but I love pugs. They make great companions and I'm sure she will be sadly missed.

Torrance

Poor Tori. I do cat rescue and losing an animal is never easy. I always looked forward to seeing Mimi LaRue in Tori's arms. She took such good care of that dear little dog. May Mimi rest in peace and may Tori find relief in realizing she gave that dog the best life imaginable.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments