Cribtastic!

6/20/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs sure know how to live it up in style. Check out some big pimpin' celebrity homes.

just wondering

I just love Travolta's wheels to get around..but..

YOU ARE IGNORANT

JOHN TRAVOLTA IS SO COOOOOOOOOL.. HEHE

Mrs.Pitt

nice start

enough

...and then we've got police officers, firefighters, teachers, nurses who truly make a difference in society and they are barely keeping their heads above water. Just doesn't make sense to me.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

Most celebrities live way beyond their means (a.k. Britney Spears)

Chuck

I will never understand why people need houses this big. What is the point? Status symbols perhaps?

Ooooo Noooo!

That old 707 looks like a lot of money but in fact it is not worth much. Production of commercial 707s ended in 1978 after 878 had been built. Limited production of military variants continued until 1990. Approximately 130 remain in commercial service but the engines do not meat US or European standards so they can by [urchased for $300,000 to $500,00. A real V.I.P. jet is the 737 whihc will set you back $3-$5 million.

ddk

Meanwhile, half of the midwest is under water. Hmmmm, which thing should I care about?

h20

Most of the pictures don't tell you whose home it is so what's the point?

sheesh

sickening. I think I'll go take out a loan to fill up my 13 gallon gas tank.

Carla

This is totally disguisting. I have friends who are teachers who can barely afford to make mortgage payments on their 2 bedroom homes that are less than 1500 square feet!

There is something TRULY wrong with this world.

lynz

it would be really nice to have a house half this size of these...
i think eddie murphy's house is ridiculous.. as well as the spelling house i mean ONE PERSON living there? are you kidding.. seriously.. while there is a housing crisis in america.. the celebs are spending millions on houses! its sad..

me

oh my gosh! i wouldnt know how to decorate every room..wow! i like jk rowlings creepy castle and i like britney spears louisiana house, LA and malibu is too overrated...calabasas whatever! i would prefer an older house with some historical factor behind it, and dark cherry wood, instead of cooker cutter wall to wall carpeting. if people are so rich they can afford these houses, really...why not? my dad is a teacher they live in a half a house...
this is my comment for the day

tracey

Why would anyone want to live in a 123 room house alone? I think that's sad.

Glisten Garbor

I don't like Travolta's compound..It doesn't have a woman's touch in any of the rooms that I've seen..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments