Cribtastic!

6/20/2008 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebs sure know how to live it up in style. Check out some big pimpin' celebrity homes.

Kim

You ever think they might have friends or family that come over and that they need the space? If they have the money, let them do what they want.

ddk

that looks like a jail. that's what we all have over celebs. OUR FREEDOM! they're all in jail because they're sell outs.

Bo

Yeah and these jerk offs want to preach to us about "saving the environment" These idiots have NO CLUE. Hypocrites--ALL.

meme

I don't much care taht these celebrities over indulge - I do care, however, that they have the audacity to preach about going "green". Each one of these hypocrite's "carbon fottprint" is equal to my entire family's "carbon footprint".

They should all be ashmaed of themselves.

Have no shame

I love Sandra Bullocks house. It's very modest. And Tybee Island is so beautiful.

As for the rest of the photos, that is ridiculous. I think I'll save this page to favorites. And as soon as someone says they feel so sorry for celebs because of the paparazzi, I'll send them the link to this page!!!!

Hard to feel sorry for someone whose livingroom the square footage of someones house. Call me a hater if you want but I don't see what there is for these stars to complain about. Money can't buy you happiness just a big ass house.

Suck it up biiiitches!!!!!!

rminva

Nothing like excess. This is exactly why I very little respect for most Hollywood types. Bitch, complain, moan groan about the environment...drive around in an eco-friendly car...and go home to that? The utility bills for many of those houses could pay for a small town...easy!!

badabing!!

F***ing disgusting...........nobody deserves this much opulence!!! ;[

Bandolero

Travoltas house looks like the old National Airport in Va. Sure am glad I don't have a need or desire to live so large.

Grandmother Lohan

Travolta is such a douchbag!
Can't he plant a couple of trees?
Man, he's a douchebag and only wish him a horrible death.

O.J. Simpson

Eddie Murphy doesn't deserve a house like that! He is NOT FUNNY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2