Tim McGraw: Livin' the Good Slice

6/20/2008 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing rarer than seeing the entire McGraw-Hill clan all together -- the fact that Tim can gorge on pizza and still look gorge!

The sexy daddy and his Faithful wife took the kiddies for a hot family lunch in WeHo on Thursday. Dontcha just want to take a bite?

gagal

I used to like these two, but they have since become HOLLYWEIRD, so I can't tolerate them any longer. Faith has lost some fan base, so she comes up with the song Mississippi Girl, didn't work for me or the fans you have alienated, plus I've never thought Tim was that great looking. Oh Well! TGIF

GitUrDone

Are you sure that isn't Larry the Cable Guy? If it is really Tim, he needs to GitUrDone! If those are truly girls, I feel extra sorry for them. I wonder if they take their children to a dog groomer instead of a salon. That's a darn shame.

YuckYuckYuck

#15 I'm with you. I can't stand the sight of these two. Why would these photographers even want to follow them around? It must have been a slow day for TMZ. I actually cannot believe they wasted their time showing photos of them eating. The way they are dressed is a story in itself. Too much money and still white trash country bumpkins.LOL!!

calling it like i see it

They are an awesome looking couple. Still in love and stil hot looking. The McGraws have three girls, no boys. Sorry, but those aren't their kids. Tim and Faith are known for their charity work and helping others. My friends sister was in a restaurant several years ago, it was their prom night, the restaurant was full of kids in tuxes and prom dresses, Tim and Faith were also there. When the kids got up to leave they were all told their bills had been taken care of. Tim and Faith bought everyone dinner that night. Class act. Keep up the good work you guys

YuckYuckYuck

I honestly do not think the are charity children. They look like charity children by the way the are dressed and the fat girl or boy looks just like Tim. TMZ is known for following no talents around and looks like they have succeeded. TMZ makes fun of a lot of no talents. That's why TMZ is fun to watch.

lillian

YOU ALL ARE MORONS... ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING, THIS IS TIM AND FAITH AND THERE 3 GIRLS AND BOY WHO COULD BE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE!!!! AND DIDN'T YOUR MOMS EVER TELL YOU IF YOU COULDN'T SAY ANYTHING NICE THEN KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED?????

Pamala

TIM IS HOT!!

YuckYuckYuck

Tim fans are NOT the Brightest Bulbs in the world. I misspoke. I mean who would actually listen to this whiny ass singer anyway...TRASH!

Kami

Faith is such a snot!! she is so stucj up, it makes her so ugly... so always wear fake haor and fake lashes... and she thinks her crap doesnt stink, I cant stand her, she wouldnt be nothing with out Tim, Tim is good looking but yeh I have heard and seen him treat people not so nice, Some of us just enjoy his sing we dont all want his body!!!

me again

tim was very rude to the woman in the ring incident. he never apologized to her yet accused her of stealing in public. the ring was turned in right away and was in security's possession. at minimum, he should have apologized.

it's funny that tim's shirt is always open, he hides his bald head w a hat, tans himself to look sexier and is obviously
playing to a female group of fans yet faith is so outraged when the incident occurred. they want women to swoon over him because it makes them money. those women buy his records, pay his ticket prices, buy his t-shirts and make his records #1.

tim & faith are so phony it makes me ill. did you ever see that special from 'their home?' gag...

get over yourself.

Kitty

I've never understood what women see in him-he's ugly to me

Camilla

This site's responses are unbelievable! It's a pity there are apparently so many unhappy and or dysfunctional people that would project such hateful and unkind comments about anyone . . . let alone a family spending some quality time together. The love, friendship, and enjoyment Tim & Faith express with each other and their families, friends and respecting fans is to be admired . . . not criticized and ridiculed. They are family first and artists/entertainers second. I'm sure each one of us do not dress up to spend a day hanging out with those we love and enjoy being around . . . so why are the McGraws any different. Maybe we all should learn something from them and this world would be a better place for sure! Their humanitarian beliefs are shared with many . . . they don't have to pretend they are glorified star seeking individuals. They know who they are and care enough to just be themselves with each other. That's one of the reasons I admire and respect both of them and what they stand for. Maybe we should all observe and learn something from them . . . respect for each other is No. 1 by reading the posts submitted above. Too bad for sure . . .

Jackie

Soo you know what they say.....must be popular if you got the trashbirds talking LOL ...goat turds what a bunch of yokes...

C U Everywhere

I HAVE SEEN TIM IN CONCERTS AND LITERALLY GOT TO MEET HIM BACKSTAGE AND HES JUST AS "NORMAL" AS THE NEXT PERSON SUCH AS US WHO DONT HAVE THE FAME AND FORTUNE LIKE THEY DO...ALL THE PEEPS WHO WRITE IN ABOUT HOW "UGLY" HIM AND FAITH ARE, ARE JUST SHOWING US AND THEMSELVES HOW UGLY YOU REALLY ARE..IM PRETTY SURE ALL YALL RUDE PEEPS DONT LOOK THAT SEXY EATING PIZZA..:) ALL THE HATERS DONT BE JEALOUS CAUSE YALL DONT LOOK THAT GOOD EATING PIZZA OR WALKING AROUND..

indygirl

You guys need to leave Tim and Faith alone, they are just normal people trying to live their lives with cameras in their faces all the time.
Yeah Tim did yell at a fan FOR stealing his ring....I bet you would do the same.
Faith went off on someone for grabbing her guys "Junk" if someone did that to my husband I would do the same!!!
You guys are all so lame judging people you don't even know. You just wish you had their money and fame!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments