Arnold: I'll Be Back in Man Panties

6/22/2008 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While California burns, Arnold Schwarzenegger's thighs do too.

One day after Cah-lee-for-nee-ah Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger called the National Guard to help fight nearly 400 fires burning up Northern Calif. -- he was out chilaxin' on the beach in Cancun, Mexico.

LOL

I wish they made everyone that comments on photos like this one post their own photo. I’m sure he looks better than 99% of you and he is probably twice your age! LMAO at all of you haters!

it takes a molester

As a gay man pretending to be a women I want to say all men should be made to wear man panties.Yum

del

Most men should not wear speedos just like most women should not wear bikinis. If you have it, flaunt it. If you don't have it, for God's sake don't flaunt it.

On a more serious note, I thank the Lord that Arnold, the son of a Nazi and a right wing nut, cannot be president. Do your homework, Nancy. Not born in the US = no run for the highest office in the land.

Black Teef

Deflated bodybuilders look so incredibly dumb. BTW WTF is that scare on his hip???

Rae

LET THE MAN ENJOY LIFE! WE SHOULD STOP STEREOTYPING PEOPLE AND START ENJOYING THE SHORT LIFE WE HAVE WHICHEVER WAY WE CHOOSE AS LONG AS WE AREN'T HURTING ANYONE!!

GO ARNOLD,GO!!!

wtf

12 more days until we see Perez's new hot body! WOOOHOOO!

wtf

WooooHoooooo

No Conscience

Let's hope he doesn't hurt himself and go through the "FAIR" system he created (SB899), he wouldn't ever find his way out of the maze....and another thing, WHY on gods green earth is this clown allowed to hold the highest office in the state? He's a foreigner for cryin out loud! Does anyone remember that HE wanted to change OUR constitution so he would be permitted to run for president??? Wake up people!!! Something is wrong here!!! Evidently, our state is in bigger trouble than we thought, just like Bushie, this idiot was flung back into office a second time, by a bunch of uninformed starstruck morons. Good judgement people! I hope YOU never have any family or friends that must navigate through his Workers' Compensation Reform. That in itself is a crime against US!!

wtf

I can't believe Maria let him leave the house like that.

wendy

Arnold's got a big weiner, and a damn good paid of legs. Still a speciman of total manhood, prosperity, intelligence, and all. Arnold you remain THE MAN.

ReneeNW

Did he have a hip replacement? Just wondering what the scar is from.

jackschitt

40. Did he have a hip replacement? Just wondering what the scar is from.

Posted at 11:47PM on Jun 22nd 2008 by ReneeNW

Here's your answer:

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger has undergone successful surgery on Tuesday to repair the leg he broke while skiing with his family in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the Christmas weekend, the Governor’s Office said.

A team led by orthopedic surgeon Dr. Kevin Ehrhart performed Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s 90-minute surgery. During the operation, cables and screws were used to connect the two main fragments of Gov. Schwarzenegger’s broken femur bone, the bone in his upper right thigh. Dr. Ehrhart is a renowned surgeon who once treated former U.S. President Ronald Reagan, and has given the green light for Gov. Schwarzenegger to resume his duties as Governor of California.

brittanybrittany

I don't remember who said he was pro-education, but you have no idea what you are talking about. If he was as pro-education as you thought he was he wouldn't be taking about 4 billion dollars away from California's public school system. We already have a horrible public education system and if I weren't in my last year of high school, I would beg my parents to send me to private school because this is ridiculous!

SuziQ6666

Did Arnold have a hip replacement? Because I have that same scar after having my hips done.

it takes a molester

12 more days until we see Perez's hot new body!WOOHOO!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments