Dannielynn Gets Mama's Knickers

6/22/2008 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead will spare no expense when it comes to preserving Anna Nicole's memory for their young daughter.

Dannielynn may only be a one-year-old, but thanks to Daddy, she now has some of Anna's worn undergarments, according to the NY Daily News. Birkhead shelled out $3,000 at an auction Saturday for the pink bustier and a white negligee worn by Anna herself for her Playboy centerfold spread. Larry B. says he is trying to put together pieces of Anna's life story so their daughter has something to remember her mother by.

Hef Likes a Crowded Bed

Mr. Playboy himself has lived a sexually liberated lifestyle and even experimented with a man at one point according to a new book, "Mr. Playboy: Hugh Hefner and the American Dream" (via NY Post).

It all started back in 1949, when Hef's sexual appetite required greater fulfillment. His first taste was a foursome with his wife and another couple and he then moved on to a bedroom romp with his brother and sister-in-law.

The escapades didn't stop there. The sexually curious Playboy Czar apparently had an opportunity for a one night gay tryst and figured, why not. While he found the night "interesting", it wasn't good enough for Hef to double dip.

The head of the Playboy Empire says he gave the author unprecedented access and that "this is the most authoritative book ever written about me . . . It's all essentially true."

Naomi Flies the Racist Skies

Naomi Campbell may be sorry for assaulting airport police, but is still fighting mad when it comes to British Airways.

On Friday, Naomi pleaded guilty to clobbering some coppers, but says being called "Golliwog supermodel" (aka: a black rag doll) by an airline employee is what pushed her over the edge. The airline denies the accusations and said they are "proud of their diversity." As for Naomi, she thinks the national air carrier is "disgusting" (via Sky News).

Party Favors: U.S. Gov't Aiming for Snipes ... Incredible Hulk Goes M.I.A.

Wes Snipes is currently out on bail, enjoying the good life after he was found guilty and sentenced to three years in prison for not paying Uncle Sam. The U.S. Attorney's office is PO'd that the judge let Snipes free while he appeals the case and wants the actor thrown in the slammer. ... A statue of the Incredible Hulk was stolen from outside a movie theater in Massachusetts this week. Police are looking for the eight-foot-tall green man with no shoes and at least two suspects according to the NY Post.

DingDong DingDong

I surely hope this man has enjoyed his life style here on earth, and I'm sure he has, but his time is coming when GOD will judge him. When that happens, you wonder if he will think it was worth it then.

It won't be long for this man and he will find out.

Kelli

Hef in a bedroom romp with his brother and sister in law? Put him out in the pasture, he is done if he wants the world to know that.

Chef

Hef is one sick unit! I agree with DingDong DingDong.

Naomi is a washed up rag-doll, former model! No need for any racist name-calling! There are some white rag-doll, former models too that get the same title.

larryagain?

Larry Birkhead sure has a lot of money to shell out considering he doesn't have a job. Oh, yeah, forgot...his job is selling out his baby girl. In just the short time he's been a daddy, he's sold out his baby girl in the turne of over 5,000,000.00. That's right. The man who claims to really love his baby girl seems to really love selling her out. What kind of dad would sell his baby daughter going to her own mother's grave? Larry Birkhead, that's who. Photo ops is his pleasure. You have the money...you, too, can get an exclusive of Birkhead and his baby. This man is CREEPY.

RoseSpanks

WTH is wrong with Larry thinking his daughter will ever want her mom's underwear? How immature is he, should he be trusted with a baby or her money? This makes me think not...

Zoya

I dont like Larry Birkhead something abt him creeps me out. I could be wrong but everytime I look at him I feel the bugs crawl all over my body. That being said him buying the lingerie was a excellent decision. I rather doubt it was for a personal momento for her daughter.....Its all buisness that lingerie is a investment because in 20yrs its very likely will be worth more... Because as screwed up as Anna Nicole was she was gorgeous, she died under mysterious conditions as did her son, all of this will only increase the value of things associated with her. People may argue with me on the point of her being gorgeous but she took awesome photos and if you can forget her behavior and her downward spiral theres no arguement with that

Kelli

Maybe Larry didn't want the mothers of his childs intimate things out in strangers hands.

rosie

To #1 dingdongdingdong, absolutely! Hefner is a sicko! But yet whore #1 Holly wants to marry him and have his baby! Disgusting! Hope he enjoys the heat!

Malteselover

That makes me sick what Hef has done in his life-maybe he should of taken that piece of info to the grave. Or does he need the money or is dillusional?

Lori

DingDong, I was thinking the EXACT same thing when I read about Hugh EXACTLY!!! I hope he has truly enjoyed himself here, on earth cause the judgement of God will soon be upon him. He disgusts me. I never knew he had such an appetite for all that he has had. I thought he was a smart business man, liked girls no doubt, and the beauty of a naked woman period.

As for Larry I am beginning to wonder about him. Time will tell.

Lenn K.

I'm laughing my ass off. I made a comment last weeks about God, and I got condemned up one side and down the other. I guess we pick and choose. This is Hefner heaven right here on earth. Remember most people in the entertainment business are Godless or some kinda fake religion.

flo

I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD BLOODY WORD NAOMI CAMPBELL SAYS, SHE IS ONCE AGAIN IN DENIAL AND BLAMING OTHERS FOR HER OUTRAGEOUS ANTICS,
NO SELF RESPECTING BRITISH AIRWAYS EMPLYOEE WOULD STOOP LOW ENONGH TO INSULT THE GOLLYWOG BY USING ITS NAME ON NAOMI CAMPBELL.
NAOMI HAS GONE TOO FAR NOW AND CAN KISS MY ASS.

april

Larry Birkhead is no different than any other celeb who cares if he has made several million on photos of his baby. I wouldnt turn down several million if it were offered to me for a few simple photographs. If you don't make the money while you can photos will end up in a magazine anyways. He isnt a sell out he was left with nothing so i don't blame him he has to take care of the kid some how and feed it hellooooooooooo. Besides he was a photographer not a doctor so get over it. As for Hef and whoever said he was going to be judged by god if you havent had sex at this point in your life then you must be a loser. Everyone has sex the bible was written in like 3 different languages before even reaching english and you should be smart enough to realize that things will be worded differently and im going to repeat that old famous saying "you cant believe everything you read or hear" so if a dude wants to go have sex with another guy then so be it who gives a crap. Its not for you to say who will be judged and who won't be.

Fed up with Naomi

Naomi doesnt need jail time, she needs a good ass-whipping! I wish I had been her assistant, I wouldnt have pressed charges, I would have beaten the hell out of her! It sickens me that celebs think they are above the law and that they can do whatever they want without being held responsible. Naomi is going to assault the wrong person one day and they are going to do what her parents should have done a long time ago and beat her ass!

Whatever

Larry Birkhead, I agree is creepy. I don't understand. Just let your ex rest in peace and just raise your daugter. Hef is a sick old man now. Mr. Snipes just needs to do his time just like all the other non-celebs that are in jail right for tax evasion. Naomi, I don't believe her and show me the proof. If that was case and one of the employee's did call her that, she would have been all over that employee. SO SHE'S LYING. And I could careless about MA, one of the most liberalist states in the continental US.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments