Dixie Chick Won't Beat Around the Bush

6/23/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If there's one thing Natalie Maines is good for -- other than playing a mean six-string -- it's bashing President Bush every chance she gets.

william richard bradford

she MIGHT play a mean six string;

but can she play the male organ ?

Lelsie B.

The Ditsie Sh#ts are so done. Keep talking Natalie, your digging yourself in deeper and deeper. GO BUSH!

AJE

Career over!

UN-REAL

Kit....you truly are dumb.

Downtown Donnie

I like how everybody bags on OUR President....but gives the Democrat-controlled Congress a free pass, which I find highly laughable seeing as how it's approval rating is as low if not lower than his. But of couse, most of you don't know that because the media doesn't report it. They only report/tell YOU how "bad" the President is and how miserable YOU should think your life is.

ashley

I like the fact that she stood up for her beliefs, Bush is an idiot and should of been out of office years ago! If I had the fame like she did, I would of spoke out too!!

Nikki M

I'm actually disappointed with that. By the title of the post I thought she was really going to bash bush. All she did was say "not soon enough" when baited with a question from your photog. Kind of boring actually. She's said better. Although, her comment is still very true.

Max_In_Missouri

Will someone PLEASE kill this woman already?

J

Yeah....can't wait for the democrats to give all our hard earned money away.....

lb

I am a proud fan of Natalie Maines. I can't believe the comments made by some of you morons. I must say, the idiocy of some of these posts make me so happy to be on her side.

Rhonda

Natalie mange is she still around? Not known for music anymore, political activist. She's gonna be shocked when GWB leaves office, her phone ain't gonna ring no more.

J

ok Lindsay. You are so smart.

J

Brandon said it best.......

Sara

I love Natalie and the Dixie Chicks. Their music is amazing and all 3 of them are gorgeous! I can't wait for a new album.

For the bashers (read closed-minded former Republican fans), it's your loss and their fans - new and old - truly feel sorry for you. It's hard to find artists these days with strong convictions, who don't sell out and who make beautiful and meaningful music. Slut/whore? She's been married for years, has two kids and lives a quiet life. Gimme a break.

(and btw TMZ...she bashes them every chance she gets? You asked ONE question and it was about the President!! She was polite. Your video guy was too, and then she gets this headline?! What crap! Stick with covering Paris Hilton. Natalie is WAY too classy/talented for this site.)

Kelli

I am all for "freedom of speech" and LOVE the Dixie Chicks. Natalie rocks and does not need hit songs, her fans will always be there.