Kate Beckinsale

Suffers a Break Down

6/23/2008 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yeah, the paps can sometimes be a pain -- but this weekend, Kate Beckinsale actually was thankful they were on her family's tail.

Greg Brown

Why is she carrying such an old girl? It's not like she is a toddler! The girl seems to be almost as tall as her mother!

patsy ramsey

FIRST,
AND KATE IS SO DELICIOUS AND SEXY.
THANK GOD THE PAPS EXIST AND BRING TO US PICS OF BEAUTIFUL ACTRESSES, FUNNY PICS OF UGLY WOMEN AND THANK GOD THE PAPS DONT TAKE CRAP FROM BUTTHOLE SURFERS.
THE IRONY OF ALL THE PAP HATERS IS THEY DONT REALIZE THAT LOSERS ACTRESSES BECOME FAMOUS BY BEING DISCOVERED BY PAPS.
IF IT WASNT FOR THE PAPS, NOBODY WOULD KNOW THAT JAMIE LYNN IS RAISING A BASTARD CHILD AND NOW THAT WE KNOW, WE WILL DEFINITLY NOT SUPPORT ANYTHING JAMIE LYNN TRIES TO SELL

nikkis mom

It was so wonderful of the paps to help. GIVE ME A BREAK! First of all, they got a story and pictures and video's/ 2ND of all, kate could have used a cell phone and got help from a gas station, a policeman or a friend - it would have takern a few minutes longer. What is sick - is that the PAPS were following her in a car like a stalker! HOW SICK IS THAT! Were they waiting for her to pick her nose! And yes, as a mother - I would be carrying my kid - she was on the side of a highway. What moronic mother wouldn't.

tippy katz

I can't stand it when wacked out celebs carry their kids around til their like 10. Courtrey Love did that too.
Bizarre!!!
that kids looks like a bear climbing a sapling.

Denny

I loved Kate Beckinsale in every movie I've seen her in. I hope that she is back to normal very soon. I bought a couple of her movies on DVD just becasue she was in them. Iwish her well.

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

TMZ you can't have it both ways. WE all know who the bad guys are ; the paps ! ALL FOR A PAY CHECK ! GO GET A REAL JOB LOSERS !!

soltani

chrissy.... chill OUT! i think the paps were pretty respectful for a change. they stayed away or at least a respectable distance way. and she looks ridiculous holding that girl. she's not a child...lol. hold her hand or sit in the car if you're concerned about "being next to the highway". what is your problem?

Bree

LOL!!! WHY IS SHE CARRYING THAT GIRL! SHE'S A BIG GIRL! WHAT IS SHE 8 YEARS OLD?? THAT JUST LOOKS SO RIDICULOUS, SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S GOING TO BREAK HER BACK! IF YOU WANT TO CARRY A BABY, HAVE ANOTHER BABY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! THAT'S WHAT ANGELINA JOLIE KEEPS DOING!!! EVEN THOUGH SHE STILL CAN'T SEEM TO STOP CARRYING HER OLDER ONES TOO!!

Panther

Well what the hell? I thought this was about an emotional breakdown! This is a story about her car breaking down? Omg I'll be back when there is a real story going on!

Elia

Why make a bed with the PAPs? Don't they have AAA? Jesus, it's liken when you become a celebrity, the first thing to go is common sense. I love Kate Beckinsale. But really, are you that inept? Maybe it's just her hack husband. Yeah, let's go with that.

stephc5

I believe that kid is at least 9 years old. Who in their right mind carries a 9 year old?? What 9 year old wants to be carried like a baby??? I have a 4 1/2 year old who hasn't wanted me to carry her for quite some time....years even.

Brattus Rattus

Not sure...but I see a road behind her and I can't see the video. Maybe, just maybe she pulled the kid out of the car and was holding her to protect her from on coming traffic? I do that with my niece once and a while until I know I can put her down in a safe area.

wisegirl

She's just being affectionate with her little girl. It' sweet. Lifting her up so they can speak at eye level. Or perhaps it just instinctive to protect your child when you are next to a busy highway and there are strange men around.

Joke

same woman who said her vagina was her best feature.

nikkis mom

ARE YOU PEOPLE OUT OF YOUR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE ON A HIGHWAY - I WOULD BE HOLDING MY CHILD. IT IS CALLED BEING A PARENT. MOST OF YOU HAVE A SCREW LOOSE BECAUSE A STATE HIGHWAY IS A DANGEROUS PLACE TO BREAK DOWN AND PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HIT CHANGING A TIRE. THIS IS A 9 YEAR OLD BUT THEY STILL CAN BE PUT OUT OF DANGER BY A PARENT. Your parents should have held you more instead of letting you advance to judgmental moronic idiots that know nothing about protecting yourself or your children from danger. LOOK AT THE ROAD BEHIND THEM.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments