Seal: Fat People Shouldn't Act

6/23/2008 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

According to Seal, there's only room in Hollywood for one fathead -- himself.

In an attempt to make a point to the paparazzi, Mr. Klum picked up a camera and went to the Malibu Country Mart -- where he told one photog who aspires to be an actor that he's too heavy to become a bigshot.

Apparently, he's never heard of Marlon Brando.

Meri

I use to like Seal,but I don't anymore. He is too full of himself. You can bet if he was promoting something,album or a
commercial,he'd want the paps there!!

angel46

Man! That is one ugly ass dude! Guess that is a sex turn on for Heidi. What beautiful children she would have had if she would have married a half-way decent looking man???

Alanna

People should be able to go wherever they want to go without you people harassing them and annoying them. Why the hell should they avoid a place in their own neighborhood just because YOU idiots have decided to camp out there? Honestly, you people are NOT important. Yeah, I read TMZ, but I don't need pictures of people going about their daily business and being stalked an harassed by the likes of you. Grow up.

kennedy

GO GET EM' SEAL....IF THEY FOLLOWED ME LIKE THAT.. I WOULD PROBOLY KEEP EGGS WITH ME AND POUND THEM

campy

I heard that Seal is in fact so popular that the military sometimes asks weapons contractor Northrop Gruman to track him using thermal satellite imaging. Thank God he's allowing you guys to take pictures of him. I need my Seal fix at least once a day or else I go crazy and don't know what to do with myself. Seal is way more interesting to follow than punky Britster.

gladyskravitz

Lives have been ruined? Really? At the Malibu Country Mart?
ha ha ha ha ha ha

emily

What a jerk. Sorry bud but that's the life you chose when you became a celebrity/married one. Suck it up and deal with it.

angel

I HOPE HE GETS THE LAW PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spooge

yo wasup. did you hear what heidi said. she wants another kid. seal thinks shes beautiful when pregnant, so look for her to wrap those long gorgeous legs (see that VW commercial?) around him for yet another deposit of seal goo soon. more wierd keids

mrs.penn

Who would pay for a picture of Seal? Instead of making comments about people's appearances, he should be thankful thant anyone cares what he's up to, Aside from being married to Heidi, (and only god know what she was smoking when she decided to hook up with him) he doesnt have a hell of alot going on. Umm hello, could you maybe get some skin grafts or some dermabrasion to remedy the nasty looking crap on your face? Maybe if you did something about that gap between your from teeth you might be able to get your own episode of plastic surgery before and after!

ashley

I can't stand him...He is an effin douche!! He can't sing worth sh*t and what the hell does Heidi Klum see in him!?! He makes me wanna puke everytime I look at him!!

Sandy

....and ugly people shouldn't sing either!!!

Becca

STELLA..STELLA...Marlon Brando was hot when he was young! He was'nt fat when he got his start in Hollywood! Why do you follow Seal? I'd say he's rather boring.

crazylady

If Seal thinks fat people shouldn't act- mabey we think that ugly people shouldn't sing! But Heidi does like the dogs!!!

crazylady

What is up with his face- is that a lipo job done on the wrong set of cheeck? Ewwwwwww

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments