Seal: Fat People Shouldn't Act

6/23/2008 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

According to Seal, there's only room in Hollywood for one fathead -- himself.

In an attempt to make a point to the paparazzi, Mr. Klum picked up a camera and went to the Malibu Country Mart -- where he told one photog who aspires to be an actor that he's too heavy to become a bigshot.

Apparently, he's never heard of Marlon Brando.

joy

Seal is entitled to not have people follow him and his children. They are entitled to live in the world not being harrassed-no matter how famous they are. He is tired of it and I don't blame him. -Especially when people are harrassing his children.

by lori loughlin's fan

AS UGLY AS HE IS, HE SHOULD BE HAPPY HE HAS HIS PICTURE TAKEN...HE IS ACTING LIKE HE IS GOD....HEIDE KLUM CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS UGLY PIECE OF CRAP...NEXT TIME, I SHOULD ASK HIM IF HE IS TOO INSECURE WITH HIS LOOKS, IF THAT'S THE REASON WHY HE IS MAD ALL THE TIME IF HE SEES SOME PAPARAZZI AROUND BECAUSE HE IS TOO INSECURE WITH HIS LOOKS....HE SHOULD BE GLAD HIS PICTURE IS TAKEN WITH HIS GORGEOUS WIFE...

southernyankee

Hi Seal, You know there was a time when black people couldn't be in movies either. A fat person can loose weight but ugly people who think they are great like you are just ugly to the bone. Your attitude sucks and that is why they follow you because they know you get pissed off.

truthhurts

Where is Seal from? He sure is dark not like milk chocolate or caramel but dark as tar. Seriously, wonder where he's from or ancestry. I actually don't know why you snap him anyway. Times are hard for tmz, stories are pretty desperate today - Don Imus, Bill Clinton and Seal.... come on tmz give us something good. hey i know, ya'll, yes I said "ya'll" go back to Malibu and get your asses kicked again. Now that was cool viewing.

jjj

YES..YES..lol
I agree with Seal...
I cant stand FAT people

betch

He belongs on the moon because he has big fugly craters on his face.

SNOWBABY

SOMEONE WITH A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT GOT RAN OVER WITH A LAWN MOWER SHOULDN'T JUDGE ANYONE ELSE. GOD KNOWS WHAT HIS WIFE SEES IN HIM. GUESS NOW WE KNOW WHY PAPER BAGS WERE INVENTED.

level headed

Why are some of you so rotten and mean? Seal is not ugly; he is a lovely and devoted family man. He and Heidi are happy and have a beautiful family. He is protecting his family!!! What's wrong with that?

The paps need to have laws to regulate their extremely intrusive behavior. How many times do they need to get a foot run over to get the point! No one has the right to get in another's face.

HUH?

Hey Seal! Get some bondo and FIX YOUR FACE!

HUH?

His face looks like a dried up prune! Who is he to talk about looks!?

paige

Ick! He's so disgusting! His personality is as ugly as his scarred up face. He's such a pr!ck that he even makes me hate Heidi Klum.

me again!!!!

he is just tired of the paps being in his business and mis representing facts or telling half truths. as for the way he looks alot of you people are wrong!!! would u make fun of a diasbled child... what is wrong with people. He has disease and thats why his facial skin is so... didnt ur parents teach u any manners... we love u seal and heidi and the kids...

Ava

SEAL, YOU'RE UGLY! AND AN A**HOLE!

singedwings

are you freakin kidding me?! hasn't anyone ever told him that a guy with a face like that shouldn't be out in the public eye or singing love songs?! yes, i know the scarring was caused by illness as a child, but he should be more compassionate and sympathetic to others - golden rule baby.

Michelle

I think Seal is totally correct. He used to take the paps with a grain of salt and went on about his business. He feels (rightly so) that the paps are responsible for the Brittney Spears situation getting out of hand. I agree with him. She couldn't take two steps without 100 of them surrounding her. I would have killed them if I had been in her shoes. There really should be some laws to limit their intrusion. Some say that they choose to be in the public view. Well, that's not entirely true. They choose to act, sing etc on a stage, in a movie theater, at an event, in other words their work place..... They didn't choose for everyone to follow them around like a dang shadow. My Doctor chose to be in the public arena, he see's lots and lots of patients - at his work place. I don't have the right to follow him around 24/7 to see what he's doing or have him look at my stubbed toe at 3 am just because he's a doctor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments