« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/23/2008 8:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

atxfootballa512

#22 and for all of the other dumba**es who dont know sports shaq has been in the game for a long time and he has always produced. his production goes down as he got older but so did michael jordans in his final years at washington wizards. kobe is a snitch. he tried to downplay what he did by bringing shaq into it. kobe spent money also. not like shaq but he did buy his wife $4 million ring to say sorry. i pretty sure shaq didnt spend that much money on the women he paid. and no kobe didnt rape that girl. the girl was a hoe and thats why she had to drop the case. and kobe is a shooting guard not a point guard and kobe is no where near to being like michael jordan. not even close. michael jordan would've taken over the finals. kobe couldnt do that. heck paul pierce outplayed him. and most big men have problems that involve the legs. bad knees and ankles. but that can happen to any basketball player just like having a bad back like lebron james has had or heart problems like alonzo mourning has had and both of them are doing fine

dink

Both of them should just grow up...let it go already will ya.Nothing like two grown men acting like spoiled little rich girls.I just don't see the humor in any of it.Shaq's over the hill and Kobe is a rapist.They just aren't relevant anymore they just want to keep their names in the spotlight.LET IT GO ALREADY

Sunfan

Lakers please take Shaq back!! Phoenix wasn't impressed.

shaqlover

All the NBA players are cheaters, their wives are fully aware of this. They marry these men for money and prestige. Shaq's wife spent his money as fast as she could(without working herself) including buying herself a boat right before the divorce. She had no problem living in his mansion in Miami. I do not feel the least bit sorry for them. Kobe is a cry baby who can't keep his mouth shut. Shaq is generous and donates hundreds of thousands of dollars to children and charities.

steve doulos

what can we expect of two rats in a cage other than that they gnaw at each other....they both need an intervention from on high.... and mister shaqman can only thank himself for his big D-word... can't lay that off on someone else for telling the ugly truth.

DEREK

Shaq is hilarious...Kobe's a sucker that's nothing new.

Bill

Shaq, can't shoot free throws, can't post up anymore, getting too old to play b-ball, CAN'T RAP. Only thing going is your money and that will buy you your fake friends who will tell you what you want to hear (except the above). Oh, you caused your divorce by cheating, fool. Oh wait, that's right, you have been the victim all these years. What a moron! I do believe he has lost alot of respect amongst the players. Ride your horse into the sunset and how does giving half to your ex taste. LOL

Fred Harris

Just another case of trash talking trash about other trash.

yolanda

( fantasies) about Kobe around his behind? Maybe Shaq is trying to
explore HIS other side. Leave Kobe out of it, Shaq. I'm sure that you
can find some willing players for THAT game. Kobe doesn't "roll" that
way. Is that why your wife left? I'm, just
sayin'........................

Pizzazzz99

Of the two, I strongly dislike Kobe more. However, it is absurd to refer to him as a rapist. Adulterer yes...snitch yes...rapist absolutely not! Kobe has no reason or need to steal sex. On the other hand, I believe Shaq can continue to talk smack because at the end of the day...Shaq has gotten a championship ring since leaving the Lakers (and Kobe)... Kobe has been unable to win one without Shaq!

CHEATIN BALL PLAYER

Good for Shaq. Kobe ratted on him. That's BS. Of course all ball players cheat. Of course their wives know about it or should have an idea about it but as long as it is kept out of the public and it isn't being thrown in their faces there shoulcn't be a problem. I am sure Shaq's wife was getting her freak on with someone else while Shaq was on the road but who the hell would want to go after him. He wears a size 22!!! If I was an NBA balla I would cheat also! I am not an NBA balla and I still manage to have side pieces. Its all part of being a man!

red aurbach

extreme losers

Rose

You are suppose to be a grown man do not blame others for your lack of character or morals. If the lo

atlantisdown

Listen...whenever my mother caught me doing something that I had no business and I would rat on the things I knew my brother and sisiter did...I got a double whippin' for tellin'. That's the Male Code...you DON'T rat on your boys...unless you're trying to move in on his woman. I would've like the video more if he had just kept it between him and Kobe. Bringing in Pat and Kareem (who are a hundred times the ball player he'll ever be) made him an idiot. What is he...the rappin' sheriff?