Rod Stewart

Likes to Breast Feed

6/24/2008 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's got seven children from five different women, but it's 63-year-old Jurassic rocker Rod Stewart that can't get enough of mother's milk!

Decked out in precious matching pink outfits on their yacht in Capri, Rod nursed on his 37-year-old wife Penny Lancaster's supple breast.

After his feeding, Penny changed Rod's diaper.

john wayne gacy

she's just practicing her bedside
manner for geriatric care people.

since there's NO rod left in the hips,
he's gotta wear it in the lips. !

let's consider this moment
as a slip of the mammary;

it's a first step in the right
direction towards Alzheimer's.

whoa.

I am just glad to see I am not the only one who likes having my boobies sucked. I find it very erotic, but something definitely done in private. I bet you guys complaining about boobies being sucked on do way more gross things behind closed doors. Also i have never met a man who wouldn't want to suck on a woman's breast so I am thinking those who don't like must be girls. Boobies aren't just for babies.... I'd be very sad if they were.

carol

Stop blaming TMZ photogs! This old decrepid fart,and,his LESS than girlish wife-(pushing the big 4-0) look as IF they are on board a cruise ship.There ARE others on there.........and where did a camera guy get this perfect shot? I bet they paid the cams to take the pic! PUBLICITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He doesnt want Rachel gettin it all.Poor old guy looks bent over too=sucking to much tit?

just wondering

well, at least he isn't kissing the galley in front of the papps!

YoYoYo!!!

That's kinda hot...I wish someone would do that to me. Preferably not Rod Stewart though...

McCain sucks!

Make america beautiful and break out the breasts. That is hot!

McCain sucks!

An awesome display of affection I for one applaud you rod.

McCain sucks!

I LOVE YOU ANGRY WHITE GIRL.

McCain sucks!

WOULD LIKE TO TOUCH ANGRY WHITE GURL

Lord Snooty

It's his version of the "Got Milk?" campaign.

CyberCritic

And Harvey can't understand why everyone hates his paps. This is reason enough.

Funny thing though...never seen any pics of Harvey and Dr Andy....why is that....maybe it's time to stake out Dr Andy's Beverly Hills Chiro clinic.

carol

I would have been happy to go my entire life having never seen this. I feel ill. It just looks even worse when it is a old man. I feel ill.

Steph

This is by far the most tasteless post I have ever seen on here. I can't believe you posted this picture.

And grow up people, what is so disgusting about it? They are on their PRIVATE yacht, I'm sure they didn't realize a paparazzi was out stalking them with a telephoto lens. It's not like they are in the middle of Times Square. You guys who are saying how gross this is must have a horrible sex life.

tw

These youngsters these days! What will they think of next! Crazy kids.

Kathy

Disgusting. What an old fart.