Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!

6/24/2008 8:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You've never seen a Shaq Attack like this.
Shaq: Click to watch
Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

Launch photosThe line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.

Calls to Kobe's reps were not returned.

Grammy

This just goes to show how really imature Shaq really is. If you had not stole this woman from her spouse maybe God would have bless you with a happy marriage. You are really a poor speciman of a man to have to stoop so low against one of your previous team mates. you really need to get your life together Shaq because money is not everything nor is fame and it seems that is all you care about .; You can't take that with you in the next world. All that bling bling , homes and cars you seem to compare with others will all be left behind while your body rots in the grave. You need to pray that your soul will be with the Lord and not the other. I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Love and Peace

just a white girl

Funny how black Americans are fighting so hard to rid our country of racial problems...and this man who thinks himself sooo high and mighty openly uses the dreaded "N" word without even blinking. I hope one day he is brought to his knees - where he would be without his GOD given talen and the money that the average Joe pays to see the games. He is arrogant and rude and without class. That just proves...money cant buy class or intellegence.

knicks fan

hey kobe, tell me how shaq's ass taste!

dumasslosers

Kobe is a snitch!

dumasslosers

I personally think Kobe is a dumm as loser because he snitched and ruined a Dynasty of Kings!!! this guy destroyed a great team of players and the Lakers have never been the same since. it is sad but, Shaq you should have retired with the other kings, because as long as Kobe is playing for the lakers they will not see another ring! This crying as little lsoer destroyed that team! now he is hoping that they see another championship, no! Kobe the lakers Curse! and no Kobe did not ruin Shaqs marriage, Shaq ruined his own marriage by screwing around on his wife and knowing he is married to a take no sh??? sister! but, dont worry Shaq, Kobe's day is around the corner because his little wife is sitting back racking up those kides and his money and with her little boy toy on the side she will cash in on her investment..... I am a lakers fan and the day Kobe cursed the Lakers by making all those experienced players quit that was the day the laker ring for ever gone! Yes the lakers will get a ring but not as long as he is playing for the lakers. so shaq take it in reality and reality hurts but, Kobe didnt ruin your marriage you did! Kobe screwed up a dynasty of players that will go down in history of one of the best NBA PLAYERS in the history of the NBA! so yes... Kobe the curse got his wish to be #1 that is to be the #1 loser that destroyed a dynasty and broke the chain of winning success! so Shaq dont worry ......Kobes wifey is leaving too! she just havent racked up enough kids or cash!

lor

No, 1: Shaq was the pepper to Kobe salt, his performance is maximized by Shaq's. No. 2: You don't get between a man and his wire for any reason, that will always come back to haunt you (though i don't know the details). No. 3: Ignorant white folks cannot say "black americans" when these folks here are in hip hop

princess13

Shaq you should really be ashamed of yourself. What you did was so immature and childish. I thought you had more class than that and you can't be mad because Kobe's team actually made it and yours was sitting at home watching them. Quit being a hater and give them their props for that and who would you rather tell on you Kobe or Supahead? Man grow the heck up and apparently Steve couldn't do it with you.

richmond va's finest

how dum could this grown man be he's a big dum @ss, an wants to blame it all on kobey for the life of me for someone who has so much focus on one person all the time hes a hater pleople make mistakes an if he was a true friend to this man this would have blown over an an shaq big stupid lookin@ss would have move on,no man in the world would invite another man to his ass if his not gay!! go figure shaq sit your big dum ass down be a man an leave this man alone im surprise an how money change people they both came up together an all the time its shaq haten on kobey your a big lard ass i dont care about you or your money you dont have no respect at all an your going loose more than a badge if you dont put your focus on yourself an your family an leave that man alone you dont look good for this BSit all make you look like a mouse!!!!!!!!

Triple "B"

It'a sad to see grown men acting like spoiled rich brats. I'll take the fame and money and show them how it's suppose to be done. Oh, my bad, I'll take God and his Son Jesus because they know how it's done.

iammostwanted

Shaq is a big dumb ass fool for talking trash about kobe, right now kobe's the best player in the NBA, the only reason why the Lakers lost in the finals is because its a 5 on 1 situation..Kobe's doing everything for the lakers so give him a break shaq!
that big dumb ass sSHAQ won nba championships because of KOBE when he was in the LAKERS and DWAYNE WADE and other all star players when he was in MIAMI so dont be proud of yourself, you need someone like KOBE to WIN TITLES..look at KOBE..he brought L.A to the finals with little help from his teammates, sure L.A have GASOL and ODOM but their not consistent and still their the WESTERN CHAMPIONS,,
so SHAQ just shut your pie hole!!! stop hating KOBE man, come on!
SHAQ is just jealous because he's an HAS BEEN!!! and KOBE's the man now!..

kobe fan

I think Shaq just being so stupid!!! This is just showing how jelousy he had of being kick out of Lakers by. Of course, they picked Kobe over Shaq because he is young play good. How about Shaq??? He is just big, defense only cant do anythng better!!! So does he?? He cant do anything w/o Kobe. So Kobe is #1

OSO

THIS GOES TO ALL THE BAD COMMENTS ABOUT SHAQ
YOU GUYS ARE JUST HATERS SHAQ IS THE BEST I MIGHT ADD BUT HE MAKES TEAMS WHAT THEY BECOME AND IT'S CALLED WINNERS KOBE BREAKS THEM KOBE MIGHT BE A GOOD PLAYER BUT GOOD LUCK WINNING A RING WITH HIM. AS FAR AS SHAQ'S MARRIAGE ALL I GOT TO SAY IS "KOBE STOP SNITCHING AND STOP LYING" YOUR AS BAD AS FIFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

knicks fan

hey kobe, tell me how shaq a$$ taste

Retired

When Shaq played for the Lakers I liked him and thought he brought a lot to the team. After he went to Miami I changed my opinion and decided the Laker players made Shaq look good and he wasn't as good as I had thought he was. Kobe should not have snitched on Shaq's extra-marital affairs, but he did and it's water under the bridge. In public, Shaq needs to stop referring to Kobe's indiscreet comment about Shaq paying his women to keep quiet.Kobe did not cause Shaq's marriage to fall apart--Shaq did. How Shaq's wife found out about his extra-marital affairs is beside the point. She found out and she took steps to end the marriage. I support the Tucson, AZ Sheriff for asking Shaq to turn in his honorary Sheriff's badges. Kobe is a very good basketball player and he has been carrying the Lakers in recent years. I would hope he could get on a team with other good players so he doesn't have to do all the work.

Dracman

People don't care about some big dumb idiot making a fool of himself. Just imagine the out cry if the B.Player was white free styling. Oh my God he used the N word! I for one am so sick and tired of Sharpton and co. crying every time the N word is used. The only time they cry is when a white person uses it. But is ok for all N's to use white/honky any way they feel. I love using the N word.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments