Bill Murray -- Divorce in a Hurry

6/25/2008 7:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dayum ... that was fast! Bill Murray and his wife Jennifer have quietly -- and officially -- divorced, sans the drama we heard about a month ago.

TMZ has obtain court documents, dated June 13, granting the two a divorce. Bill's been ordered to pay child support, Jennifer will have custody of their four kids and gets to keep their two houses.

Hollywood is splitsville -- click to launchJust last month, Jennifer filed for divorce alleging, among other things, that hubby Bill was a sex addict who beat her up. A month later, the two are officially kaput.

j

best of luck to them. I wish them peace & happiness.
it's good to keep it "nice" for the kids sake......

Twinker

Nothing funny about any of this.

Kelli

Divorce sucks, I know.

fussi

No matter what was going on in their lives - it's best they divorced quickly. I hope they all find peace now.

Robin

I have heard of a quicky marriage, but a quicky divorce. cool. I guess.

rachel

Don't care

tim

7 million will shut the goldidgger up quickly.

Liz

this is the way "divorce" is supposed to be. quick! there is no reason to drag it out............however, that seems to be the mo in lala land! most states, it is 30 days...........done.

Make It Right!!

Wow, that was really fast!! I didn't think it was judicially possible for a divorce to go thru that quickly!! Why didn't Brad Pitt do it that way so that Angelina would not have been pregnant with Shiloh "while he was still married" as is so distastefully exclaimed by Aniston fans? It must have been settled privately out of court...as I've heard can be done. Again, so why didn't Brad do this??

Janet

Billy, Billy, Billy, have you been a BAD boy? We still love you man!

Cheryl

what nutty judge would give her 2 houses? WHY would she need 2 houses? where will he live? & about the sex addict business/ WHY did she marry him? She must of known that he likes sex alot, right? She just wants money & thats all.... I feel sorry for him & MAYBE he will FIND a woman who can satisfy his needs....

CountryGirl9

Poor Bill...he is such a nice guy. I have met him a couple of times while I waitressed...and NO, it wasn't at a strip-club! ;)

Al

Spey and neuter your celebrities. It's the right thing to do!

lb

I want to know how they managed to get divorced in the state of South Carolina in one month! You have to legally be separated in this state for an entire year and then it takes a minimum of 6 months to get into court for you final hearing! I want to know how this couple managed to get past the 'LEGAL' system in South Carolina while the rest of us 'average' people had to go through the process. This I will be looking into with my State officials!

debra

I can say for me .my divorce was like a death.was married 25 years with 2 kids .well he left for someone younger of course,we know how that goes.I think its beem the worst time in my life.I grieved so bad i got sick,it still hurts but you move on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments