J.Lo & Marc: Skin & BONES!

6/25/2008 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just three months after giving birth to twins, Jennifer Lopez is looking like a fly girl in a bikini in Spain -- while her husrunt Marc Anthony can't weigh more than newborn Max and Emme! Is he a preemie?

With all the money they got for the baby pics, couldn't Jen buy him a cheeseburger?!

Make It Right!!

I may hate JLo and Marc...but I hate prejudice even more...and there really seems to be sooooooooooooo much of it more lately than there used to be on here! People are brave when they hide behind their keyboards!! But, for you prejudice post'ers, so long as you include a racsist statement in your post, it justly concludes that you are ignorant and uneducated and your comment loses any validity it might otherwise have had. If you want to have your post taken seriously, drop the racsist remarks and they will be. Otherwise, you are worse than what you say about JLo and Marc! And I am 100% white!! But I think predjudiced people are pure trash...by any race against another...

RADAR

im a skinny guy myself who likes thick broads exactly like JLo.....and my experience is THEY dont like skinny guys.........the reason is always they feel like there just TOO much for the guy.....it really is true.....JLO must run circles around this ugly ass cluck head in bed.

RADAR

about 4 years ago in Vegas "Mandalay Bay" my friends and dates got comped to a Marc Anthony concert and were in the front ......my guy friends and i got really drunk and bored and were yelling at the top our longs SKELTOR.........he got so visibally pissed that he started to not come to our end of the stage.......it was hilariuos !!!!!

toomanydoggies

He must be addicted to heroin.

Efrain

did it ever occour to you guys that maybe it's not Drugs and that maqybe he's sick. Has anymone listened to "No mi Ames"

Make It Right!!

I don't find it surprising that JLo doesn't have any stretch marks and is in reasonable shape after the birth 3 months ago of her twins...what I do find VERY SURPRISING IS HER LACK OF HOOTERS!!! She has NO BREASTS for a brand new mom of twins! Look at Christina and Angelina! They both don't normally have large breats but with their pregnancies and subsequent nursing...VAVOOM BABY!!! But not so with Mz. JLo. Why is she still fairly flat chested??? Those are not the breasts of a woman who just gave birth and who should be still nursing. Even if she chose not to nurse, she'd still be having the mammories for it!!!

Make It Right!!

Enough about Marc...SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! THOSE ARE NOT THE BREASTS OF A WOMAN WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH!!

M

he looks like the infamous murderer, the Night Stalker. eegads

oh snap

damn jenifer can smash his little ass, marc is such a cokewhore he needs to man up, eats some beans i know the lopez family eat beans, LOL

BomSHELL

He's so gross. I can't believe she lets him bone her...

kd

he does look like a "crack" king..NASTY..and those gnarly teeth. and BFD, she had kids 4 months ago...if you see the series of pics, she isn't holding her stomach in for ALL of them. please. with chefs, trainers, whatever other "help" she has..she should look like she does after 4 months!! how about "regular" people who look great even sooner than that!!?!?! please TMZ..slow news day??

CC

Posted at 8:12PM on Jun 25th 2008 by Your Ad Here!

*************

I keep wondering if it was a fake pregnancy. Of all the people in Hollywood I could see her doing that.

MsLuvah

Dang, she needs to get him a truck load of Big Macs! Thank goodness she has some flesh to her - cuz you know what happens to brittle sticks when rubbed together... they break!

kd

looks like a tummy tuck to me..not only celebrities do it with a c section, "regular" people do too!!! i say, if u can afford it, do it. but don't sell these celebs like "average" people, they are NOT...chefs, trainers, $$$...

George William Gockel

Jennifer Lopez needs to divorce Marc Anthony for good!!!! And Jennifer Lopez needs to marry me for good!!!!