Brooke -- Daddy Can Butter My Butt Anytime!

6/26/2008 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Hogan is wondering why everyone's so creeped out about her dad slathering suntan oil on her bare ass. No, seriously.

"I know I'm a grown woman, but it's like he's touching an old car," says Brooke in Us Weekly. "He used to change my diaper." Old cars and diapers – again, not a grown woman's exposed butt, especially one that's as young and taut as girls you like to hook up with.

Hulk hasn't explained the shots himself.

Celine Passes Water Just Like Everyone Else

Celine Dion got slammed earlier this month for being the heaviest water user in the Palm Beach area –- during a drought, no less.

But today Celine tells the Palm Beach Post that her 6.5 million gallon usage from April 2007 to this past March was caused by a broken water main, not because of extensive landscaping that was done on her $12.5 million property. She had to shell out $36K just on water bills during that time.

"Barely any landscaping was done during that time," says her lawyer. "Something went wrong."

Jen and Ben Just Fine, Thanks

The gossip world was buzzing yesterday that Jen Garner and Ben Affleck were somehow on the outs – but their peeps are saying that's "100% completely fabricated."

An E! report suggested that a split was the reason we always see Jen and Ben separately with daughter Violet. First of all – that's not really true. And Garner's reps tell Us: "There is not one ounce of truth to it."

The couple have been married since 2005.

Party Favors: "Rock of Love's" Rodeo Takes the Troops ... Raffa Spends B-day in Slammer ... Nicole Richie Plays the Spiteful Girl

We hear that "Rock of Love" temptress Cindy "Rodeo" Steedle will be visiting troops at Walter Reed Medical Center in August to show them some love of her own. ... Raffaello Follieri was supposed to turn 30 this weekend with a huge party – but we know where he'll be. ... Nicole Richie is going to be on NBC's "Chuck" playing – according to NBC – a "snarky and spiteful girl" who tortured the Yvonne Strahovski character in high school.

Amazing T!

Brooke also thinks that the proper way to clean a toilet is to stick your hand down it.

celebutaunter77

Um, I don't understand why nobody has mentioned the fact that YOU CAN REACH YOUR OWN BUTT, well, I can anyway, I think most people can, unless your a giant tub o' lard.

GEB

I saw on one of those celebrity type shows. Where some one said soemthign liek [sic] "the Hogan's seem to be predisposed to not being quiet" or something. Well first Hogans lol Bolleleas or whatever. And I have to agee with that guy lol. Brooke H. talking about that even makes it worse. Bleeewwwweecchh

GEB

Or your prefer incest.

Dr. Adams

When is the last time Celine had a real "MEAL"

Edumacated

13. Brooke Hogan is 20 years old. Hulk's girlfriend is 34. TMZ knows this better than anyone. If a 14 year age difference is considered the "same age"...parents, lock up your 3 year olds because there're some 17 year olds looking for prom dates.

Posted at 9:58AM on Jun 26th 2008 by Jaydee

********************************************************

The PR spin that worked with old-as-dirt Larry King won't work here. Terry's CURRENT girlfrind is 34. The YOUNG girl he cheated with while still living with Linda -- the details of which Brookie wrote about on her blog -- was 22. Again, your "crisis management" attempts are pathetic.

Big Bear

Brooke has a fat butt and no one could get turned on putting oil on something that large and ugly.

rosie

To #26 Jessica, so you see nothing wrong with Terry putting lotion on his 20 year old daughters ass and inner thighs? You are the one who is the sicko. I don't have a daughter but by God if I saw my husband doing that to her I would kick his ass from here to kingdom come. Having your diaper changed as an infant and having your father rub your ass and thighs as an adult are worlds apart. I am no pervert, I am a mother who tells it like it is. You don't know what you are talking about.

mary

the Hogan family are discusting! It makes me sick knowing their even apart of the Human Race! My head spins knowing Brooke get's off on her father touching her big ass! It's sick and they should all be investigaged!!!!!!!! or kicked out of the US.!!!!!

tellin da truth

LOOK I UNDERSTAND YOUR DADDY USE TO CHANGE U!! BUT BE 4REAL WHO DAD DIDNT BUT AT THE AGE I AM NOW I WOULDNT WANT MY DADDY RUBBING NUNTHING ON ME BUT ALL...AND ALL I DNT THINK HULK IS ANY KIND OF PERVERT OR ANYTHING BUT ITZ JUST NOT NORMAL...TTELL UR BROTHER TO CALL ME....LOL

Btrswt

Brooke it is weird and unacceptable to have daddy rub lotion on your grown up buttocks. Hogan I understand you changed her diapers way back when, but to rub your daugthers grown-up buttocks is rightt down wierd and sick. I couldn't and wouldn't let my daddy rub lotion on such a stimuli - not like shoulders. I used to love Hogan, but I have seen a ltittle too much of his family and lifestyle behaviors, that now the conclusion is, you people are just right down too repulsive for me.

What goes around will come around, Harvey

Posted at 9:58AM on Jun 26th 2008 by Jaydee
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TMZ is just continuing to do what it does best: engaging in slanderous character assassination.

Btrswt

No TMZ is not engaging in character assassination. Look at mom Hogan, isn't she dating a young boy that once went to school with one of her kids? Didn't she say she thought it exciting to dirve at ungodly speed. They are a family that lives the hillbilly rich. The plastic face, boobs, steriod bodies, and platnum hair are a sure sign. How much money do you really think this man made in the wrestling arena, and do we really think he made intelligent investments with that money??? NOT!!!

Peter

The house that Celine bought was torn down last year and that's when the water usage went up like crazy!! It didn't happen last month. That's when the story came out but it was about last year's usage!!! She didn't even live there so how the hell could she have known that!! People who like to bash Celine will just insist she is reponsible but anyone with some intelligence will understand that she's got nothing to do with this - other than paying the bills- and that's when people realized something was wrong... end of story!! Gee, can anyone milk this story even more?

Peter

Who's the idiot asking when's the last time Celine had a real meal? Nothing to do with the story! And she's been touring since Feb. in South Africa, Australia, China and now all over Europe for the last few months giving a show every second day, and sometimes 2 or 3 shows back-to-back!! If you worked that hard, you wouldn't have an ounce of fat on your fat American body... Celine's in great shape. You should see her in a bathing suit. What a bod for a 40 year-old!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3