Cheryl Burke: Dancing with the Slurs

6/27/2008 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just because there's no red light, doesn't mean the camera isn't recording -- something an overly-partied Cheryl probably wished she knew before calling Verne Troyer the very un-PC term, "midget," about a hundred times.

Make It Right!!

FIRST LET ME SAY I DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO!! All I have to say about this is that drunk women are not hot, they are really ugly. REALLY UGLY DRUNK!

lawrencebrosrlosers

TMZ is calling someone out about slurs??? Your site and the tv version should be shut down. Why don't you report something worthwhile? Whats the matter, not enough news so you have to make someone look bad because you have nothing else to report? youre lucky Cheryl even took the time to talk to you. ugghhh.

Find something else interesting to report. this is so boring and so nothing, lol. How have you stayed on so long, I don't get it.

themooseisloose

Is this talentless bitchez 15 minutes up yet?????

me

she is awesome!!!

ohcomeon

Who does she think she is? This has nothing to do with pc..she's a down right mean person to talk like that. In the video she's so full of herself, she says, I'll give you two questions. Am I missing something..why is she a star for being a reality show dancer? Oh, I remember, she slept with a reality star married man. She's an unkind, mean spirited person and it comes in the video. I don't care who's dancing with her, for now on we should all boycott her. Hope he sues her too.. there was no need to talk like that and continue to go on and on. I have a brother in a wheelchair, I bet she would call him an invilid. Verne, some people are like this and we cannot change them, they will die this way.

Miss Sassy

She just seems so freakin' mean!!!!!!!!!!! She also seems to be a fake, backstabbing and homewrecking individual. How rude!! I would not want to have her as a friend. She's ethnic ,how would she like it if someone made a mean, innapropriate comment about her ethnic background.

EDGAR805

SHE PROBABLY HAS A SEX TAPE OF HER OWN SHE JUST THOUGHT THE CAMERA WAS OUT FOR SHOW AND IT WASNT RECORDING CUZ THE LIGHT WASNT ON I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF NEXT WEEK IT CAME OUT.

Hel

Where is this fabulous woman's entourage? Someone, anyone, from her camp should'be pulled her away, instead of letting her stand there and field questions

HUH?

Hello stupid! Sure wish I had been driving her home that night! Dumb chick!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3