DMX Arrested Again

-- We Give Up Already

6/27/2008 9:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

That's right, woodchuck-chuckers -- it's Groundhog Day!

DMX was arrested for the -- oh heck, we lost count how many-ith time -- busted in Miami for trying to buy cocaine and marijuana.

According to the Miami-Dade Police Department, DMX was busted as part of an undercover narcotics investigation. He approached an undercover Miami-Dade Police narcotics detective and requested to purchase "30 Powder & 15 Weed" -- street slang for cocaine and marijuana. X handed over $45 -- and was arrested.

X, real name Earl Simmons, was popped back on June 23 for driving without a valid driver's license ... and on May 9 on seven misdemeanor counts of animal cruelty and four felony drug possession charges ... and May 7 on charges of racing on a highway, reckless driving, two counts of endangerment, three counts of criminal speed and driving on a suspended license.

distrongker

yeah!

I call Shotgun

You can take a rapper outta the hood, but you can't take the hood outta the rapper.

annoyed

And we should care........why???

Melissa

Well there you go!

RB

OH..WHAT A SURPRISE!

Melissa

4. Well there you go!
Posted at 8:32PM on Jun 27th 2008 by Mel

Imus, lol!

J

I may be wrong and please correct me if I am, but isn't there a three strike law. In other words, if you're arrested three times in a certain time frame for various violations and/or felonies, aren't you suppose to serve time. I've read about individuals, who aren't celebrities, doing a lot less but have been arrested three times serving time. These kinds of things involving celebrities getting away with their crimes is just a slap in the face to the judicial system and everyday citizens. Enough is enough. Lock him up and get him some treatment before someone gets hurt.
-J.

TONYA

LEAVE HIM ALONE,YA'LL KNOW THAT IF IT WASN'T HIM IT WOULD BE SOMEONE ELSE OUT HERE,YA'LLARE ALL GLAD IT WASN';'T YOU...I KNOW I'M GLAD IT WASN'T ME HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME...PEACE...TONYA from N.C

joel rifkin

defendant please rise !

kris

OBVIOUSLY, THIS MAN IS SO BROKE HE WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET A ROOF OVER HIS HEAD. ONE THAT HE DOESN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR.
FOR PITTY'S SAKE, DO THE MAN A FAVOR AND LOCK HIM UP.. DON'T MAKE A PROUD MAN BEG!

steven

He needs to go to rehab! The three strike rule depends on what state your in. He has all his arrests in different states i think.

RB

GET REV. AL..........STAT

dupes

REall, this guy hasn't had a hit in I don't know how much money he ever had, but he just had a house foreclosed on, and trust me, Diddy could pay off that foreclosure with the money he keeps in one of his safes for paying help. This mug broke as a mug. That's what happens when you make it, than take too much time off and start doing drugs.

Wow

Why "Black Ass"? Geez. Okay, he broke the law, put him in jail, but why does it have to always be racial. When's the last time you folks said "Throw his White ass in jail" when a white person gets popped. Just curious.

Terry H

What a loser, he has to buy his drugs off the strret because he has no decent connections. I get my MJ delevired to my door within about 30 minutes of me making the call.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments