Hulk Hogan Is a Dirty Son of a Beach

6/27/2008 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As his son rots in jail and John Graziano sits practically brain dead in a Florida hospital, Hulk Hogan is once again drowning his sorrows in his daughter's ass.

Brooke Hogan recently posed for a spread in Maxim magazine, and Hulk was on set to watch her get wet and writhe around half-naked in the sand. Good thing he was there; we hear he's also a pro at applying suntan oil.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

HogAnatoR

I have served [2] tours of duty in Afghanistan and As a third generation member of the United States Marine Corps.As one of THE FAMILY that our brother John Graziano's is and will FOREVER be a member of can not find any side in this state side issue's Aug. 26th 2007 tragic events have propelled a lot of people to this point.On the night in question only two mortals know what transpired and what happened one that many of us call to in our moments of our darkest hour also KNOWS...It is not even comprehensible to actual believe that ANY individual would talk about ,put down and discrease members of the U.S. Military on a phone that they KNOWED was monitored the hogans actually [along with a lot of others ] not realize that current Law Enforcement are made up of at least 22% of former military personnel ????The stuff our uncle SAM has taught us IS NOT FAKE like in the Bollea world.For we that stalk the night shall have our honor.Also a little bit of info. for the Hogans/Bolleas and MAXIM..We were first appaled,and disgusted that you photographed Brooke Hogan wearing [R E A L ] service member I.D. tags..But now since you have printed them and their on the NEWSSTANDS and your P.R. and Legal dept. were slack seemed to have overlooked a RECENTLY passed LAW about [[[S T O L E N V A L O R] ! ! ! ! I as many others WILL NOT support ,patronize or do any business with any company that has interest with the HOGAN / BOLLEA family members........

Lauren

To the person who said "Only a pervert would find something wrong with this": I'm not a pervert, and I don't appreciate being insulted for my opinion. It's just that I have a NORMAL relationship with my dad and thought this looked a little odd. I have my opinion, and you have yours.

Larissa Jolie

This whole family has something seriously wrong with them. I would neverrrr want my dad on a set of any photoshoot with me..especially if it's for Maxim. & about him rubbing sunscreen on her ass- I'm soo not going there.

bsingle34

he's wearing that fanny pack in front to hide his boner that he's got from looking at his daughter. he's a perv!!!

Nathan

Ok Im a guy...AND straight..but I still dont understand why every female in the entertainment industry must take off their clothes or appear sexy to be "relevant" and make it..ladies why are yall putting up with this..nothin is sexy about whorish behavior

Jane

Hulk Hogan did nothing wrong so stop it already. His son is the criminal not him. Also you all feel sorry for John but who made him drink and get in that car with Nick? No one, it was his choice. It is hard to feel sorry for anyone who makes a stupid choice like that.

nico

we have to get that tugboat on a diet or she's gonna look like her chunky mother

jesse lee cook

There was'nt wrong with a father being at a shot of his daughter in a bikinni I don't care for the hogans i think thier time has come and passed.,I WON"t be watching brooke knows best but brooke is a pretty girl and if you got it then flaunt it baby!!BOYCOT THE HOGANS AND VH1!!

Kevin

TMZ, YOU ARE PATHETIC. I'LL BELIEVE HOGAN'S A PEDOPHILE WHEN YOU CAN AT LEAST ONCE DO HONEST REPORTING

lilmisscantbewrong

I hate to say it, but no one made John Graziano get in that car with Nick. He knew Nick had a reputation for drag racing. He had probably been with him while drag racing before. As far as I know, there wasn't a gun to the kids head when he got in. He was probably encouraging Nick to go faster and enjoying the hell out of himself. I'm not saying that Nick was right to drag race thru the city...obviously an idiotic mistake.....but one both those kids made. I feel sorry for John and his family, but he was a willing participant in breaking the law, and unfortunately for him he is paying a terribly high price. But lay off blaming Hogan. He didn't intend to hurt his friend. He's too stupid to comprehend that it is the only obvious outcome to such blatantly dangerous actions, but it was an accident.

Ryanboi

I would bet any amount of money that this is why Linda is leaving Terry. SOMETHING disgusting seems to be going on between Brooke and her dad. He's rubbing lotion on her ass like he's her boyfriend, he watches her writhing around in the water and goes and ogles her at a burlesque show. DISGUSTING!!!!

LADYD7

Hulk was putting suntan lotion on his female friend. It wasn't Brooke.

Kevin

gwen0, YOU ARE PATHETIC. THIS IS TYPICAL TABLOID TRASH. HOGAN'S NOT A PERVERT, AND IF I WERE THE HIM, I'D SUE TMZ FOR EVERY PENNY THEY HAVE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6