Tori Is One Bad Mutha

6/27/2008 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First it was doling out soft-serve ice cream, then hot dogs, now it's shopping for motorcycles. New mom Tori Spelling is officially a normal mother's worst nightmare!

Less than three weeks after her latest spawn was born, Tori and husbore Dean McDermott went out shopping for Ducati motorcycles on Thursday. Baby's first accident waiting to happen!

At this rate, it won't be long before little Stella Doreen is up ... and running with scissors!

Biff

TMZ stop waisting your time on this Ugly Ass No Talent
(Daddys Money) Whore. Nobody Cares about this Broad.

sheesh

Man, you guys really hate her. More than the normal celebs. What's up with that? She make you look stupid too many times?

jaye

You really just don't like her, do you? There is nothing wrong with her buying a motorcycle; that has nothing to do with her being a mother. I think you guys just print this stuff to get attention, even NEGATIVE attention. Hmmmm a bunch of dysfunctional people eh? lol

garsny

also hubby is hot!

Rip Off Chris

I love Tori and Dean! They crack me up!

Jillian in CT

It amazes me that anyone would be interested in this talentless, classless, homewrecker and her lapdog husband (mimi la Dean). I think it is hilarious when they show previews of her show where she is "jealous" of her husband, or the one where mimi la Dean is saying "I want to be able to give you everything you deserve . . ." ROFLMAO Puhleeze!! She is HIS meal ticket, for god's sake. He ain't goin' nowhere---or at least not without a big settlement AND alimony from her!!!! It is sad when Tori is the "brains" in the family!! lol

AJ

I actually like her more after watching her show... cant say the same for some other reality show girls.

hollywood

Tori rocks. Give her a break, she isn't Britney or even J-Lo. I bet she will spoon feed Stella little tiny bites of goodies in a few months, or let droplets of Pepsi from a straw into her mouth and then you should call the cops. Get a life, leave Tori alone. Ohmygawd, has she let Liam have a popsicle and make a sticky mess or feed himself mac and cheese and get it in his hair? The list of regular things could go on and on.

wow the swamp piglet bastard was born

OKAY HERES SOMETHING I DO NOT UNDERSTAND...WHILE WATCHING TV LAS NIGHT THEY HAD AN AD FOR HER STUPID REALITY SHOW (NEVER WATCHED IT AND WONT), SHE IS COMPLAINING THAT SOME MODEL WAS FLIRTING WITH HER HUSBAND AND SHE WAS UPSET. ISNT THIS THE BITCH THAT WAS LAP DANCING IN DEANS LAP..WHILE SHE AND HE WERE STILL MARRIED....HOW QUICKLY DOES ONE LOW CLASS UGLY WHORE LIKE TORI FORGET THAT SHE IS A HOMEWRECKER AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND....TOEI IS SO APPALLINGLY UGLY THAT IF IT WERENT FOR THE SPELLING NAME..SHE WOULD BE SOME WHORE ON SOME STREET CORNER.

shirliana

WE LOVE THEIR SHOW,... THEY ARE SO MUCH IN LOVE... AND SO HONEST WITH EACH OTHER... HER HUSBAND AND HER HAS **BRAINS**, THEY WOULD **N E V E R ** PUT THEIR KIDS ON A MOTOCYCLE... FOR GOODNESS SAKE...THEY ARE EXCELLENT PARENTS... AND THEY WOULD NOT JEOPARDIZE THEIR KIDS ....
JUST LEAVE THIS COUPLE ALONE......

THEY ARE IN ******************** L O V E ***********************.... SO MUCH TRUST BETWEEN THEM.///AND IT IS VERYHARD TO FIND A MAN LIKE THAT THESE DAYS... GOOD JOB TORI FOR MARRYING THIS BELOVED MAN.... HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH.... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...

Brattus Rattus

To: Yeah Right

If you would have watched the show you would have seen her confess that the reason she was worried/jealous was because of how the two of them met.

To: Jillian in CT
Dean told the world that he doesn't want to be known as Mr. Tori Spelling forever. He was filming a movie in Canada with Ving Rhames. Looks like a pretty decent movie, too.

To: Michelle
Together they are building an empire. With the jewelry, the reality TV, the book, thepossible talk radio spot, and the movies - They are doing just fine by the looks of it.

They have a VERY happy and healthy baby boy. I'm sure she's going to be a great mom. She said she wanted to be a better mom than hers. Who doesn't feel that way with your kids?

shirliana

talk about TOM CRUISE CRAZINESS ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY...HIS WIFE WHO HE CONTROLS SO MUCH AND THE SADNESS OF HIS WIFE SHOWS... SURI IS SO CUTE.... BUT GOODNESS.. TOM IS CRAZY... AND I WILL **NEVER WATCH ANY OF HIS MOVIES **... HE IS A TYPICAL JERK...

Brattus Rattus

I LOVE their show. There is something about the movies Tori was in that play on Lifetime. Good/bad/indifferent I have to watch "Mother May I Sleep With Danger" every time it comes on! hahahahahah The acting wasn't the best but she is just so engaging that I have to watch it.

Since watching the reality show, I have a totally different view of her. Tori and Dean really seem to compliment each other.

lmk1979

Tori Spelling and Dean are awesome. I love their show, it's harmless fun. Why TMZ must you spend your time disrespecting others. I'm sure they won't be taking their kids on a motorcycle, you guys need to stop acting like 5 years olds with your words and behavior.

Jenny

You are just grasping at straws here.........TMZ I love your show- there are some celebrities who deserve a reality check- blatant jerks who don't deserve to be role models- but Tori and Dean SEEM (none of us actually know them more than what we see on their show) like parents doing the best for their family. Tori doesn't deserve to be called a bad mother- Britney did for sure-- but Tori looking at a motor cycle, eating ice cream and a hot dog- lay off it. When we see her out at 4 am in a pink wig or driving with her kids in her lap, then questioning her mothering abilities might be called for- but so far she has shown the world that she is better than what the press has made her out to be. So she grew up rich--she has proven she is normal, smart, and a GOOD PARENT. I am personally touched by how much she wants to be a good parent to her kids, and do better than she was done to as a kid.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments